Can't Switch Pokemons After Beating One

So why is this mechanic not present in this game? Despite being present in every Pokémon game in existence? After beating an opponent's pokemon, they pick another pokémon to battle and you're prompted to wheter you want to change pokémons too or not, this function does not exist in this game, why? This is absolutely game breaking as it makes you lose one turn every time you want to switch pokemons because your opponent picked a new pokémon that is strong vs your current one, seriously how was this mechanic completely looked over?

18 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

1. You're not a psychic

2. It makes the games easy

If you think it's "game breaking" you're bad.

1. How is "You're not a psychic" a valid argument in a game that features PSYCHICS, ghosts, and people who can fly around resurrected fossils? What?

2. It's a game mechanic for a reason.

" If you think it's "game breaking" you're bad. "

lol, sorry princess that I don't have a 5x31 IV shiny, pro guy, I'm guessing the mechanic of "Just pick the strongest type/move on first round since you can't switch" is too hard for me huh. I guess I'll leave the pro mechanics to the pros right?

1 minute ago, Azsure said:

1. How is "You're not a psychic" a valid argument in a game that features PSYCHICS, ghosts, and people who can fly around resurrected fossils? What?

2. It's a game mechanic for a reason.

" If you think it's "game breaking" you're bad. "

lol, sorry princess that I don't have a 5x31 IV shiny, pro guy, I'm guessing the mechanic of "Just pick the strongest type/move on first round since you can't switch" is too hard for me huh. I guess I'll leave the pro mechanics to the pros right?

1. You're a normal kid

2. This game isn't meant to be easy like on cartridge. See level caps.

5x31 shinies are almost nonexistent btw, but anyway I think you should focus on learning strategy in battle, like the game is trying to teach you. Your opponent won't announce what he'll switch in next then give you a free turn in competitive, so start learning to play as such.

• Rache locked this topic