About Legendaries

It's okay to not add legendary pokémon in the game like ordinary pokémon, but why we can't have the legendaries in the same way we have Mewtwo? For example, Moltres appearing at Mt. Ember at low chances and when captured, it would trigger an event like the event Mewtwo does. I don't care about having a legendary pokémon at my party, but it's really annoying the blank spaces in the pokedex and the sensation it's incomplete. If there were only a way to register them in the pokedex, it would be enough for me...

9 hours ago, mago1993 said:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Latias, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Regirock, Regice and Registeel, can see on batle frontiel.

This is exactly what makes them blank spaces on the pokedex. I mean, my pokedex is most entirely green, with the exception of the Sinnoh mons that will eventually be added, but the legendaries most probably will never be added so my pokedex will never be completed. Why random NPCs can have the legendaries but players don't? If the devs REALLY don't want the legendaries in the game, they could at least remove them from the pokedex, so we can truly complete the dex with all mons in green. What's the point of it's on pokedex if it is impossible to get? This just makes the dex impossible to be completed... I know I sound like a perfeccionist, but I'm not the only one who wants to complete the dex. Just doesn't makes sense these legedaries go to the pokedex when saw and be blank spaces with "???" in all about its information.

time ago say : on the future in dungeons can caught legendary pokemons... when? IDK (sorry bad english)

2 minutes ago, Kaizoku said:

This is exactly what makes them blank spaces on the pokedex. I mean, my pokedex is most entirely green, with the exception of the Sinnoh mons that will eventually be added, but the legendaries most probably will never be added so my pokedex will never be completed. Why random NPCs can have the legendaries but players don't? If the devs REALLY don't want the legendaries in the game, they could at least remove them from the pokedex, so we can truly complete the dex with all mons in green. What's the point of it's on pokedex if it is impossible to get? This just makes the dex impossible to be completed... I know I sound like a perfeccionist, but I'm not the only one who wants to complete the dex. Just doesn't makes sense these legedaries go to the pokedex when saw and be blank spaces with "???" in all about its information.

38 minutes ago, Kaizoku said:

There are plans to add the remaining legends. There is no estimate on when though.

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

There are plans to add the remaining legends. There is no estimate on when though.

Did the rational behind delaying their implementation have to do with competitive play? As in that they wanted a way to make them hard to obtain but to keep things fair for all comp players?

Or was it simply that they wanted to incorporate them into the gameplay in a compelling way i.e. dungeons?

My memory is failing me and I can't be bothered to read all the "lf legendaries" threads, so since you're here...

1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

Did the rational behind delaying their implementation have to do with competitive play? As in that they wanted a way to make them hard to obtain but to keep things fair for all comp players?

Or was it simply that they wanted to incorporate them into the gameplay in a compelling way i.e. dungeons?

My memory is failing me and I can't be bothered to read all the "lf legendaries" threads, so since you're here...

pretty sure they just want the legendaries to actually feel like legendaries poke by not having everyone run around with them like in the original game. i bet that they will be pretty hard to catch in those dungeon.

1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

I'm not entirely sure and I don't want to speculate or speak for the devs on this matter either as their reasoning for the delays may have changed over time.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/25/2018 at 7:40 PM, razimove said:

No, we can't allow pro gamers like yourself to get them, wouldn't feel fair to the common player.

I lol to this we need a true pokemon mmo meaning breeding like the main stream games not the crapy breeding in this game all legendary pokemon and hidden pokemon powers no water down bull crap. Im a die hard pokemon fan and i'v played every pokemon game even the card game, i play in pokemon tournaments all the time and love pokemon ultra moon being a pro or common player has no meaning on this, a true pokemon mmo is needed and this one has so much potential, the hyper training in Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon solved the gap from common to pro players also i want to support this game so much but it needs work to bring out the true pokemon feeling i'm still going to play it only because my girlfriend loves to play pokemon with me and hope to see some good changes to the game to improve the game as a whole 

50 minutes ago, ShadowLord86 said:

I lol to this we need a true pokemon mmo meaning breeding like the main stream games not the crapy breeding in this game all legendary pokemon and hidden pokemon powers no water down bull crap. Im a die hard pokemon fan and i'v played every pokemon game even the card game, i play in pokemon tournaments all the time and love pokemon ultra moon being a pro or common player has no meaning on this, a true pokemon mmo is needed and this one has so much potential, the hyper training in Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon solved the gap from common to pro players also i want to support this game so much but it needs work to bring out the true pokemon feeling i'm still going to play it only because my girlfriend loves to play pokemon with me and hope to see some good changes to the game to improve the game as a whole 

Dude this thread is like 1 year old what the hell are you an archeologist