[PSL9] Week One

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

Secondly Calcu, you know that the french sentence Madara said didn't imply shit and could have been taken with humor in FRENCH

It didnt sound as a joke to me tbh. after saying that he said that he didnt know it was forbidden, and later he said it was a joke

also pink used a team built by madara so its pretty hard for us to think that he wasnt coached

39 minutes ago, Calculatrize said:

It didnt sound as a joke to me tbh. after saying that he said that he didnt know it was forbidden, and later he said it was a joke

also pink used a team built by madara so its pretty hard for us to think that he wasnt coached

Answered first point already, there was some advices given randomly but nobody told him to do something.
They're on the same PSL team, Madara is #1 and #4 on the OU ladder and they have the same gamestyle, hard to think Pink wouldn't let Madara build his team for me.

30 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

GOOCHTHUG

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

They're on the same PSL team, Madara is #1 and #4 on the OU ladder and they have the same gamestyle, hard to think Pink wouldn't let Madara build his team for me.

I mean if I said Aerun or Jovi built my team ppl would use it as an argument saying that ive been coached too

e: i dont mind if i lost to someone who was coached or not but the council doesnt care at all about all of this and it made me salt 

Edited by Calculatrize
Just now, Calculatrize said:

I mean if I said Aerun or Jovi built my team ppl would use it as an argument saying that ive been coached too 

How ? What does it have to do with playing ? The purpose of waiting 5 days to play the game is to have 10 players focusing on teambuilding to have the better chances.

+ It's enchanteur that built the team apparently, so yeah .. Non sense 

1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

How ? What does it have to do with playing ?

because yall are running out of arguments since yesterday lol

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

+ It's enchanteur that built the team apparently, so yeah .. Non sense

idk aerun said that parke told him madara built it and i scouted him before i know i was playing ketze/pink

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.