[PSL9] Week One

4 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Which means gbwead? and yeah he's also biased, I'm done with this shit, dumb asses

"Conseillé" translate more often in "advised" than "coached". Sry you are too much full of shit to see that and you can call me biased all you want but unlike you I did not add pronoums to my translation just to make them look more guilty.

Madara also confessed to the council what he did, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

3 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

JJ didnt translate it tho

(wrote the msg before I could see his post about gb)

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Play your battle instead of saying shit

I WISH I COULD BUT U NEED TO BE 2 PERSONS TO DUEL

Edited by Kamimiii

I don't understand how you can defend someone who has openly admitted to coaching, to coach someone is to demolish the competitive spirit of PSL. What's the point in having a system where you buy players when you can just have one good player coach all your 2k players? Sure it is difficult to catch coaching but when it happens a 1 week punishment is by far a worse punishment to the league itself than the individuals/team being punished. Why should the B team have an easier week against the Rattatas than anyone else? Results would be skewed in favour of the B team alone, it might not be a huge advantage but it's there. Imo don't ban him for a week, I'm not sure what the ideal punishment should be but only a 1 week punishment to me is not hard enough.

Spoiler

Advising = Coaching lol

Just now, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

I don't understand how you can defend someone who has openly admitted to coaching, to coach someone is to demolish the competitive spirit of PSL. What's the point in having a system where you buy players when you can just have one good player coach all your 2k players? Sure it is difficult to catch coaching but when it happens a 1 week punishment is by far a worse punishment to the league itself than the individuals/team being punished. Why should the B team have an easier week against the Rattatas than anyone else? Results would be skewed in favour of the B team alone, it might not be a huge advantage but it's there. Imo don't ban him for a week, I'm not sure what the ideal punishment should be but only a 1 week punishment to me is not hard enough.

Reveal hidden contents

Advising = Coaching lol

not the bteam, but your point still solid nonetheless

15 minutes ago, pachima said:

Literally what you all did on the allegedly match evading case, so shut the fuck up.

I'm like the only one of our side that admitted both managers were in their right to hold the sub till last second and that none should be forced to cause the availability between week days and week end was too subjective to base yourself on that. Idk what happened to you Pachima.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.