[PSL9] Week One

10 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

not even at you, you kinda decided the punishment the moment you made the rule, there was no need for discussion

Bilby out here trying to murder a guy who was being annoying and sending whispers during a match. Don't go into the police force bro. 

Lel, and I just read the PK on this page hahahahaha

44 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Let me know when you can figure out what is wrong with my line of questioning because after insinuating several times that pink and/or his team should be punished, you now change your mind. 

I did, it's wrong because it implies a standard too lofty to reach in most cases. And I prefaced the entire discussion with saying I wasn't taking a side, how can you accuse me of insinuating anything? Pink is a great player, I'm not claiming they won because they were coached.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

I've not read much into what has happened, but I do want to point one thing out.

I think we need to be careful when we say people are getting coached. Now, I have no idea if said person even got coached but all I know is something was said in normal. If you're playing your battle and someone tries to tell you what to do, does that mean you are coached? Even if you didn't listen to them or was going to do that anyway(since it was probably an obvious move)?

If a friend of mine was playing well on his own throughout a match and I randomly say in normal "If I were you I'd do this ....", does that take all credit away from the person who's legitimately been playing? Does that mean he should be punished?

Like I said, I'm not saying said person wasn't coached, I'm just saying we need to be careful on the punishment to the person playing, because he might not want people to say anything and instead look the bad person.

EDIT: Oops, just read the admin decision and seems like the TC based the decision around what I was thinking. I guess that's good.

^

1 hour ago, Calculatrize said:

Madara said "That was my fault if he did that play" 

You know Aerun turned the whole thing into a fucking drama when he translated all the things in chat the way he wanted because he is a fucking snake without a brain when it comes to spitting on the french community he's been kicked from (don't bother answer dude, everyone knows you're a kid here, stay with your fellows non-french spitting on us it's way better that way).

Secondly Calcu, you know that the french sentence Madara said didn't imply shit and could have been taken with humor in FRENCH (which is why Schuchty laughed about it and called the coach), obviously you shouldn't talk about that in normal cause that could be considered as coaching but he didn't know this wasn't allowed. He rly didn't say shit to Pink directly and never in the fucking world will Pink follow one day the advises of another person when it comes to a duel.

To all the uguus fishing for the ban, you got "coached" once in your life the way Pink did, you all received PMs during a game and I'm pretty sure a good half of you followed once the instructions. So shut the fuck up instead of jumping on the throat of someone that wanted to joke about a shit predict he randomly made in teamchat, obviously it's not your fault because from the outside it looks like a total confession but if you were speaking french you'd see how pitiful Aerun's translation was, completly joining his standings in terms of a person. He manipulated the initial humor in the sentence into a confession and didn't let you know about it. 

The only person that should get banned would be Aerun with the misinformation and the charges without a proof, even worse than that, manipulating the proof. (It's funny to see how much hate you got towards frenchies on a game, I can't even imagine how much of a weak kid you are)

9 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Where did you get this translation? You don't understand French so don't talk about things you don't even know, everyone know you're biased af, stop being dumb

Lmao ... I'm starting to doubt you're french when JJ translates things better than you. Just shut up and hide forever

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.