[PSL9] Week One

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

I'm not the one replying to everyone and everything in hope of...whatever it is you think you're doing

As I said, cynical, you actually think my 2 posts are attention seeking while half of this thread is you just trying to shittalk anyone that doesn't agree with your pov

Don't worry he wasn't really criticizing the fact you drew a bit of attention, he just didn't want to call your incredible stupidity out. This message is what got us cringing about your case :

22 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Same argument could be said for this too

5/7 days > 2/7 days

People who work on "weekends" should be treated with low priority 'cause other people work more days and are busier

If you still don't understand what was dumb in what you said you need to stop writing.

Just now, Gunthug said:

yeah who cares who is right and who is wrong? who cares who wins or loses? Everyone should get a trophy!

you make me sick, fred

a decisions was made. you're arguing over whether it was the right decision but it wont change the decision. just arguing over who was right at this point and regardless jj is sure to remember this for next time this comes up so like, it doesnt matter anymore. let it go

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

a decisions was made. you're arguing over whether it was the right decision but it wont change the decision. just arguing over who was right at this point and regardless jj is sure to remember this for next time this comes up so like, it doesnt matter anymore. let it go

No

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.