Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TeamUnicorn

The reasons why this game failed are as follows.

Recommended Posts

1. The absence of hatching egg

Originally, hatching egg is a means of production. But now it has become a wasteful tool.

As a result, money is running low and transactions are falling. If money is not distributed, the trade is meaningless.

 

2. This game is communist. not capitalism

The profits earned by the rich and the poor should not be the same.
That means that Bill Gates's salary is the same as McDonald's employee's.

People with a lot of property should be given better rewards. That's fair.
That way, the rich use their money and their trade are activated.

 

 

The solution to the problem is as follows.

 

1. Return the hatching egg to its previous method.
But this is because so many parents exist.
The gap between the rich and the poor could worsen at the moment.

So we need a way to control the parents ' numbers.

 

2. It can be solved by holding contests often.
At this point, we can add legendary Pokemon to we're team.
but we need paying poke comp for legendary Pokemon 
The legendary Poketmons ' Iv and ev and nature are like the paid poke comp.

 

3. I think Shiny Pokemon Comp is  Appropriate to the prize of winner.
And it can serve as a monetary and monetary reward only when it can be traded.

 

 

 

 

Edited by TeamUnicorn

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

The profits earned by the rich and the poor should not be the sam

They aren't, you better than anyone should know that, considering how much you spend in dittos. 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

1. The absence of hatching egg

Originally, hatching egg is a means of production. But now it has become a wasteful tool.

As a result, money is running low and transactions are falling. If money is not distributed, the trade is meaningless.

 

2. This game is communist. not capitalism

The profits earned by the rich and the poor should not be the same.
That means that Bill Gates's salary is the same as McDonald's employee's.

People with a lot of property should be given better rewards. That's fair.
That way, the rich use their money and their trade are activated.

The reason why you're dumb are as follows :

1. Breeding is fair else breeding will become easy . Thats the purpose of the mmo to make u grind for stuff a.k.a. work hard to earn your reward not slack off with one catch and breed multiple times.

2. The second point you mentioned is totally meaningless and pointless like a blunt sword. Stability should be maintained . It would be unfair to give higher rewards to rich and lower rewards to poor . 

 

 

My solution for you :

1. Stop whining .

2. Compliment the hardwork the devs put it and the fact they are giving it to you for free .

3. Git Gud

4. Start grinding and hope the rng gods bless you .

 

 

Have a nice day :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TeamUnicorn said:

Originally, hatching egg is a means of production. But now it has become a wasteful tool.

Catching new things is "production", while breeding is refinement. Refinement should have a negative yield.

Share this post


Link to post

Definitely user error, not a game mechanic issue. Someone with as much money as you've seen should either learn responsible use of it, or lose it like the new player you're acting like.

3 minutes ago, GreyzinD said:

The only failure I see here is you @TeamUnicorn

 

20 minutes ago, AkileshX said:

3. Git Gud

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

So why is it that the number of users is decreasing after a patch?

how do you know that :O?

You are a very rich player and complaining on the forums, yet plenty of poor/new players are online having fun without any problems, yes it is hard, and even RNG dominated at times but it is still  good. 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

The summary is as follows. The profits of the rich and the poor were the same. That is why it failed.

2 hours ago, TeamUnicorn said:

This game is communist. not capitalism

The profits earned by the rich and the poor should not be the same.
That means that Bill Gates's salary is the same as McDonald's employee's.

People with a lot of property should be given better rewards. That's fair.
That way, the rich use their money and their trade are activated.

 

Perhaps in terms of actual item value, but if somebody puts in additional work or money to obtain more of X materials to make Y item to then sell it on for more profit then then this statement becomes false.

 

It's also worth noting that the item value is largely dependant on how it's valued by the market.

 

What you're looking at is capitalism.

 

I'd break down the rest of your points, but they already seem to have been addressed.

To further what Desu said - it's important that refinement has a negative yield to prevent inflation and stabilize the positive yield that production (catching) brings in (Notably of high value).

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Parke said:

tl;dr of this thread is that he's tired of spending loads of irl money on RP to buy dittos, and wants to use his godly dittos to mass breed shit to sell and get rich.

And now probably losing cash because he saturated the market, and nobody buys them anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

the best fix to your issue would actually to just get the npc rebattle to give more money like they used to preupdate so people actually have more cash to spend

That's one of the best ways. But the biggest problem is that comp poke is so common that no one buys it.

Share this post


Link to post

 

4 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

That's one of the best ways. But the biggest problem is that comp poke is so common that no one buys it.

if your talking about your comp beldum that no one buy it was to be expected everyone want to play with the new pokemon right now not the old one so everyone spend their cash on gen 4+ pokemon it should fix itself in a while if metagross is still pretty good in comp

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

 

if your talking about your comp beldum that no one buy it was to be expected everyone want to play with the new pokemon right now not the old one so everyone spend their cash on gen 4+ pokemon it should fix itself in a while if metagross is still pretty good in comp

i mean is not beldum or genderless poke.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.