The reasons why this game failed are as follows.

7 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

That's one of the best ways. But the biggest problem is that comp poke is so common that no one buys it.

I'd like to point out that this goes entirely against your first statement:

4 hours ago, TeamUnicorn said:

1. The absence of hatching egg

Originally, hatching egg is a means of production. But now it has become a wasteful tool.

As if egg creation was 'reverted' into a method where you could generate an infinite supply of eggs, competitive 'mon would be even more common than they are now - and worth even less.

13 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

That's one of the best ways. But the biggest problem is that comp poke is so common that no one buys it.

if the problem is your beldums not selling.

1) You saturated the market
2) Metagross, although viable, isn't as sought after as he was in generation 3, same thing applies to any porygon that isn't a pory Z porygon.

21 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

I'd like to point out that this goes entirely against your first statement:

As if egg creation was 'reverted' into a method where you could generate an infinite supply of eggs, competitive 'mon would be even more common than they are now - and worth even less.

So I told. we're paying for the legend Pokemon to get we're parents poke

Then let's ask one question. Do you think the current market is bigger than the past? Or do you think it's less?

Make it easier for the older game players to make money. That's fair.

I played this game for 5 years. I donated $ 1200.
However, earning money is the same as Newbie. You think this is fair?

I think not. that's not fair. that's equality

19 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

I played this game for 5 years. I donated $ 1200.
However, earning money is the same as Newbie. You think this is fair?

Yes, you wanna know why? Because like you said it yourself; that's equality. Equality is literally the purest form of fairness. Playing a game for a very long time shouldn't give you benefits over others in ways of obtaining money. The way to get money could be easier for you because you have been playing for longer, for example people who played before the update already had a bunch of comps made and thus it was easier for them to grind gyms early on, but the methods are always the same for both veteran and newer players. 

Balance is very important in a MMO, what you are suggesting is unbalancing the entire game just because you feel obligated to get a special treatment since you have played for x amount of time. I have been playing for a very long time too but I don't really feel the need to get pampered with stuff just because I played the game for a very long time. You play a game for a very long time because you enjoy it and are hooked on it, not because you want to earn more rewards.

That's my two cents anyway.

3 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Playing a game for a very long time shouldn't give you benefits over others in ways of obtaining money

Nah man, this is a lie, not saying the guy is right, but nor are you saying this. Of course in most mmos, end game will be more rewarding than early game, the sme you don't see here, he has a point there, pretty much his only good point imo.

27 minutes ago, TeamUnicorn said:

Exactly. Every player has same chance to get money in game. They can make same comps as older players, they can farm gyms, catch pokemons etc. This will not always end up with same results, and that's equality- we can have same, similiar start and fair chances. Why would someone who just started game be ever more punished? He has hard start anyway.

Its about how much time we will put into it, about luck and creativity.

the game is not communist because people who do different stuff for money dont all get the exact same money.

This game is not capitalist either and it cant be.If you want it to be capitalist that means people with alot of money would just get free interest based money when not even playing...

2 hours ago, GreyzinD said:

As you said, you made donations. You are not supposed to get anything in return.

He gets RP you idiot.

2 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Yes, you wanna know why? Because like you said it yourself; that's equality. Equality is literally the purest form of fairness. Playing a game for a very long time shouldn't give you benefits over others in ways of obtaining money. The way to get money could be easier for you because you have been playing for longer, for example people who played before the update already had a bunch of comps made and thus it was easier for them to grind gyms early on, but the methods are always the same for both veteran and newer players. 

Balance is very important in a MMO, what you are suggesting is unbalancing the entire game just because you feel obligated to get a special treatment since you have played for x amount of time. I have been playing for a very long time too but I don't really feel the need to get pampered with stuff just because I played the game for a very long time. You play a game for a very long time because you enjoy it and are hooked on it, not because you want to earn more rewards.

That's my two cents anyway.

Tell me where is the balance in the shiny market? There is no fcking shiny market lol. They can erase the trade chat as well because that is useless. Quite frankly what you are saying is BS. Most people play a MMO to get to the top. Even Kyu stated he and his friends dominated MMO'S and it was the most fun they ever had. 

16 minutes ago, Goku said:

He gets RP you idiot.

Wow, you are pretty stupid. My point was that in a donation, you aren't supposed to get anything in return. Yes he gets RP but he isn't supposed to complain if he gets nothing out of a donation. When you ain't able to do 1+1, shut up.

4 hours ago, redspawn said:

Nah man, this is a lie, not saying the guy is right, but nor are you saying this. Of course in most mmos, end game will be more rewarding than early game, the sme you don't see here, he has a point there, pretty much his only good point imo.

I wasnt talking about the fact if early and end game should be rewarded the same. I was talking about the fact he is suggesting that he should get an easier way to get money just because he plays the game for x amount of time. 

I mightve not worded myself properly as I am not a native english speaker but what I was trying to say is that ANYONE should have the same availablity to making money. Whether it be early or end game. While end game stuff, which is still mostly missing here, should be more rewarding. It shouldn't get locked out for players that have under 1k hours for example. 

Longer term players will have an easier time to beat said end game content, thus making it easier for them to get money as opposed to newer players. As newer players will just have a harder time beating it or not at all. But that is purely because they are just starting out. Not because they don't have x amount of hours which is what he is suggesting.

2 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Longer term players will have an easier time to beat said end game content, thus making it easier for them to get money as opposed to newer players.

Exactly, but the same you don't see in pokemmo,  this isn't the typical mmo, and it strongly lacks money making methods in that department, but honestly there's not many options that could be viable for that either, it's a double-edged sword imo. What we notice right now is that a newer player that didn't play pre-economy nerf, will have a harder time getting something done, than someone who played previously, which isn't exactly healthy to the game imo. 

Not reading this whole thread, but I recognize the TeamUnicorn name from buying dittos.

Ditto prices got absolutely fucked when the admins 'fixed' GTL and tanked the entire fucking economy. Same could be said for any pokemon that required a ditto to breed.

Same happened with shinies too. Used to be less available due to price to post on GTL, now there's tons available and a fucking shiny larvitar is now struggling at 45m.

9 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Not reading this whole thread, but I recognize the TeamUnicorn name from buying dittos.

Ditto prices got absolutely fucked when the admins 'fixed' GTL and tanked the entire fucking economy. Same could be said for any pokemon that required a ditto to breed.

Same happened with shinies too. Used to be less available due to price to post on GTL, now there's tons available and a fucking shiny larvitar is now struggling at 45m.

pretty sure what caused the issue with the shiny price isn't the GTL fix but rather the fact that they nerfed way to much the money making and the massive amount of breeding that happen when unova hit just turned the money sink that is breeding into a black hole that sucked up most of the money from those that could buy expensive thing becaus right now pretty much the only ones that i see with money are traders wich won't buy much stuff from one another unless it's cheap

Every game experiences, in general, a slow decrease in user play after a patch until the next patch.

Content is usually finite and players will only play the same "repeatable" content for so long without other things to do, for instance I was on for the Launch of Unova and had a lot of fun I bred some pokemon, but I am taking a small break until the next patch where I will pop in and see what is going on.

Same happens in a LOT of games. it's just natural, it's not a sign of failure.

No guys, you are totally wrong. The OP is absolutely right- the rich should get richer while the poor will stay poor or will get even more poor. This will force the poor ones to grind even harder so the rich can get richer. I believe that a possible solution for this, would be to force every player which has below 100m to pay yen for every logging in to make it hard for peasants to play and force them to buy RP for real money (see devs? I even thought about you guys making some profit out of it!). The pot from logging in could be either totally disposed like GTL fee or make a daily lottery out of it.

That's the way the world is, if you're rich you should be treated better and if you're poor you should be treated like shit. PokeMMO should be exactly the same way.

I agree with the OP, 100%

16 hours ago, Goku said:

He gets RP you idiot.

Tell me where is the balance in the shiny market? There is no fcking shiny market lol. They can erase the trade chat as well because that is useless. Quite frankly what you are saying is BS. Most people play a MMO to get to the top. Even Kyu stated he and his friends dominated MMO'S and it was the most fun they ever had. 

Donation is giving money without expecting anything in return. 

Should a company (in this case PokeMMO) want donations and make that available, they give RP as a thank you for donating. Then they make that RP valuable through their shop. 

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

No guys, you are totally wrong. The OP is absolutely right- the rich should get richer while the poor will stay poor or will get even more poor. This will force the poor ones to grind even harder so the rich can get richer. I believe that a possible solution for this, would be to force every player which has below 100m to pay yen for every logging in to make it hard for peasants to play and force them to buy RP for real money (see devs? I even thought about you guys making some profit out of it!). The pot from logging in could be either totally disposed like GTL fee or make a daily lottery out of it.

That's the way the world is, if you're rich you should be treated better and if you're poor you should be treated like shit. PokeMMO should be exactly the same way.

I hope only ppl with more than 100m can take part in lottery. You are mental if you want to allow everyone to have a chance

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I didn't know Bernie Sanders played PokeMMO.

50 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I hope only ppl with more than 100m can take part in lottery. You are mental if you want to allow everyone to have a chance

Of course, lol. What, you'd think we should allow those poverty worms to have a shot at becoming rich?