Missing Gen 4 Pokes

So i am wondering ''IF'' and "When" the Pokemon from Gen 4 will be added, many of them are missing, many of them are essential for OU/wall breaking. The current state of PVP is everyone running 3-4 tanks with barely any counters...yet people still complain about Hydreigon thinking it is some god. Also outrage base power at 90 is ridiculous. Garchomp, infernape etc are really needed.

I'll tell you a little secret. People will use walls/tanks no matter of the metagame. People use them because they provide them something that allows them to protect their offensive Pokemon so you don't have to sack something every time there's a faster sweeper than your Pokemon on the field. Just because people use lots of tanks doesn't necessarily mean that wallbreaking is ineffective, sometimes it can argue the very opposite: If you need multiple defensive Pokemon to be able to have a chance at countering the offensive threats, what does it tell about the metagame?

Offensive Pokemon in the OU tier are not bad at all. Coming up with diverse and effective ways to defeat stall currently isn't really all that hard. There's multiple Pokemon that are impossible to fully wall if these offensive Pokemon make the right predictions, Pokemon that can pave the way for other easily walled offensive Pokemon to shine. Such wallbreakers are Mamoswine, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Excadrill, Lucario and there are more that can really work successfully as offensive mons.

I think if anything there's a slight problem in UU that Porygon-Z is unwallable whereas most of the other offensive threats can be hard countered by defensive cores. That being said, let's just wait until we have actual usage made tiers, mechanics and then tiering decision could happen.

3 hours ago, jpshadow said:

So i am wondering ''IF'' and "When" the Pokemon from Gen 4 will be added, many of them are missing, many of them are essential for OU/wall breaking. The current state of PVP is everyone running 3-4 tanks with barely any counters...yet people still complain about Hydreigon thinking it is some god. Also outrage base power at 90 is ridiculous. Garchomp, infernape etc are really needed.

We survived ChanseyMMO, we can deal with this.

5 hours ago, jpshadow said:

"When" the Pokemon from Gen 4 will be added?

as far as i know, devs plan to add them with Sinnoh. Since we just got Unova I would not be expecting them to be right behind the corner right now.

Forget about them and someday you will be reminded by Kyu's cryptic sneak peak

7 minutes ago, Toupi said:

as far as i know, devs plan to add them with Sinnoh. Since we just got Unova I would not be expecting them to be right behind the corner right now.

Forget about them and someday you will be reminded by Kyu's cryptic sneak peak

The fogged bridge?