The Great PokeMMO Treasure Hunt 2k18 (Feb 3rd)

Archaeologists have recently unearth ruins in the Unova region. 
These ruins seem to hold some secrets pointing to other similar ruins scattered around the world.
There is wild speculation that these ruins may contain some means of revealing a hidden treasure using Pokemon.
Will you be the one to crack the code?

Date: Saturday, February 3rd
Time: 10AM EST | 3PM GMT

Rules:

• All players who wish to take part must meet in the Icirrus City Pokemon Fan Club on Channel 7.
  • At the start of the event I will give the first clue in Shout chat.
  • Each clue you get will give you the location of the next clue and a Pokemon species.
  • Link the correct species to the staff member at that site and you will receive the next clue.
    • Each Pokemon linked must have been caught after the event has started.
    • You must be the OT
  • There will be 4 clues in total, the fourth giving the location and species needed to obtain the treasure.
  • The first player to decipher all of the clues and locate the treasure wins.
    • The event will continue until 4 players have deciphered all of the clues.

Chief Archaeologist: XelaKebert
Archaeology Team: Gilan, SecretDjinn,TheChampionMike

1st Prize: Gift Smeargle lvl 100 with Spore and False Swipe and choice of 1 million PokeYen or 1,000RP

2nd Prize: 500,000 PokeYen or 500RP

3rd Prize: 350,000 PokeYen or 350RP

4th Prize: 150,000 PokeYen or 150RP

20 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

I will get a better answer on this, but because it is not shiny you would likely still get the IV choice and choice for the other two moves. Don't quote me on that though.

Quoted.. Jk ;) 

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

Put (Saturday February 3rd) in the thread title please just like any other official event. So that when you go through the section you know what's happening when.

I thought it was already there. ;-) Added though.

On a serious note. I know the prize is kind of underwhelming but rest assured I am brainstorming better prizes for future events I plan to host.

Almost died many times with 9000 ping... I was glad enough to just able to participate, but am happy that I got myself a rank too.

Congratulations to the 1st 3 winners, even though the prize isn't as appealing as opposed to shiny reward ones, was a unique and fun event to be a part of.

GG

Our best archaeologists have deciphered the clues and brought the correct Pokemon to unlock the treasure.

1st Place: Vincenteh

2nd Place: Excavalier

3rd Place: adamesh

4th Place: Akshit

The clues they had to decipher are below along with explanations for each.

• Clue 1: The place you seek of dragons and kings will open for you with a chime and a ring. - Dragonspiral Tower, Chimecho Staff: Gilan
    • The dragons refers to the Druddigon that spawns in Dragonspiral Tower
    • Kings refers to N being the King of Team Plasma and you being his counterpart.
    • The chime and ring refers to Chimecho, which resembles a bell.
  • Clue 2: Two that fly with hidden wings seek the bird the blizzard brings. - Seafoam Islands, Doduo Staff: SecretDjinn
    • This one was reversed, sorry. The two that fly with hidden wings refers to Doduo being able to learn fly despite having no wings.
    • The bird the blizzard brings refers to Articuno, which is found in this cave in the handhelds.
  • Clue 3: If the path you seek leads to ruin the red doll will help you soon. - Relic Castle 1F, Darumaka Staff: TheChampionMike
    • The path leading to ruin refers to Relic Castle, which is in ruins.
    • The red doll refers to the origin of Darumaka's name with Daru being a reference to Daruma Dolls and Makka meaning red in Japanese.
  • Clue 4: In the place where sun and moon collide, a calamitous herald will be your guide. - Meteor Falls 1F, Absol Staff: XelaKebert
    • Probably the hardest one. The place where sun and moon collide refers to the Solrock and Lunatone spawns in Meteor Falls.
    • The calamitous herald is a reference to Absol's Pokedex entry stating it is often seen prior to disasters making it known as a herald for calamity.

Edit:

Almost forgot. Thanks to @TheChampionMike, @SecretDjinn, and @Gilan for their help manning the stations.

A very special thanks goes to @RacheLucario who helped me make sure the clues were cryptic but still made sense.