I bought a lvl 22 Nidoran. How is this possible?

Jaym

Just now, Jaym said:

Thanks for the reply! When i try to use the Nidoran it says: 'Nidoran ignored orders' and Nidoran instantly dies. Why is that?

there is now a cap level based on the last gym you have defeated. If your pokemon´s level is higher than that cap, then it will faint itself.

5 minutes ago, Jaym said:

How can I look at my trainer card? 

(Edit) Never mind I found it. Its level 20. Thanks 

Any question you have, if I'm not afk ingame, feel free to ask, ign: razimove.

Chances are you'll find me afk, but I'll whisper back usually within 30 mins.

Thanks. Really appreciate your help! Ill add you. One last question though. I'm a bit new to this EV/IV stuff. I wan't a Bulbasaur to have 176 Atk / 128 SAtk / 204 Spd. What kind of IV's do i need with this? Should the IV be high on the stats where the EV is high as well?

1 hour ago, Jaym said:

Thanks. Really appreciate your help! Ill add you. One last question though. I'm a bit new to this EV/IV stuff. I wan't a Bulbasaur to have 176 Atk / 128 SAtk / 204 Spd. What kind of IV's do i need with this? Should the IV be high on the stats where the EV is high as well?

Ideally you want the right stats to be 31, in this case, a venusaur won't take much value from atk, so the IVs you'd want are 31/x/31/31/31/31/even/31/30/31/30(hidden power fire), they don't need to be perfect, but always try to make them as perfect as you can. EV wise, should complement the IVs and nature of the pokemon but that will be different from pokemon to pokemon.

1 hour ago, redspawn said:

Ideally you want the right stats to be 31, in this case, a venusaur won't take much value from atk, so the IVs you'd want are 31/x/31/31/31/31/even/31/30/31/30(hidden power fire), they don't need to be perfect, but always try to make them as perfect as you can. EV wise, should complement the IVs and nature of the pokemon but that will be different from pokemon to pokemon.

Did you forget about the almighty Curse Fury Cutter Venusaur?!?! That thing is OP!

12 minutes ago, Kite said:

Did you forget about the almighty Curse Fury Cutter Venusaur?!?! That thing is OP!

Without trolling tho, a mixed venusaur isn't a terrible way of dealing with tentacruel as it learns EQ, but outside of that niche, there's nothing that would make him viable as a physical attacker afaik.

10 hours ago, redspawn said:

Without trolling tho, a mixed venusaur isn't a terrible way of dealing with tentacruel as it learns EQ, but outside of that niche, there's nothing that would make him viable as a physical attacker afaik.

Well I'm glad I checked up on my research before commenting. I thought Petal Blizzard was implemented in Gen 5...sadly its a Gen 6 move. But it does get Power Whip as an egg move according to Serebii. So you do have a physical grass move that is STAB. Then you have of course as you said EQ. Throw in Swords Dance which is a TM and from there a recovery move Synthesis. You just don't have a poison STAB which is fine. But it is somewhat viable to go physical route. I don't know if it'll be worth it though

Edited by Kite
  • 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, awkways said:

iirc if it's not evolving from normal leveling, the solution is to put it in your pc, log out and close client, log back in, take it back out of PC and level it up normally

@franko1234 This is the correct method to try. If it does not work for you, please PM myself or another staff member so we may assist you.