[PSL 9] The B-Team

Kizhaz

Some say it's a shit name, they may be right but this team of bees can take on any low ladder and win.

We wear our black and yellow proudly and will fight for the top spot this PSL season

Important Stuff

Weekly Threads

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Kizhaz ~ 1-5-1 ~ 8th ~ @Kizhaz 

Spoiler

They didn't want me back as a manager after my performance in S6 but Gbwead insisted I become a manager for Season upside down six to the other small council members. Here's hoping the season isn't entirely upside down, I'd like to pull another win off.

Records

One Punch Apes - Unfortunate subs and shit stiring

Ruthless Rattatas - Nice bs hax to steal the week from us #StaySalty

Goons - I actually have no idea how we lost...

Roy Rogers INC - From the skin of our teeth

Tenacious Tentacruels - A few mishaps, could've pulled a win tbh

Black Beetles - Shoutouts to Suneet and Daryl pulling wins

Shooting Seelniles - Rip the dream

Lazaaro ~ 2-5 ~ Dub | UU | OU | OUtp ~ @Lazaro23 ~ 15 Credits

Spoiler

You're queen bee and captain. Already proving his worth as he hunts people down for me whilst I sleep, he will be a valuable asset to the team to pull those wins

Records

Gbwead

DoubleJ

ZhikoDark

GiantPipe

MathewMLG - Attacking your own Pokemon doesn't give wins

EfronX

Artemiseta

SejuaniSupport ~ 3-4 ~ OU ~ @SejuaniSupport ~ 17 Credits

Spoiler

My second season managing this player. I'm glad I was able to get at least one from my old team and luckily it was Sejuani. Always a consistent buy every PSL I look forward to seeing his name in lights again

Records

Souu

Pinklabel

Lifestyle

FireLion

BlueBreath

Kimikozen

LKrenz

Senile ~ 2-4 ~ LC ~ @Senile ~ 15 Credits

Spoiler

LC is a shit tier, Senile a shit player, it's only fitting they go hand in hand. I expect a near flawless season from Senile, I'll be confiscating his gun should he not perform. But he has a team named after him so can't be that bad

Records

BurntZebra

NightWing

Goldeneyes

Elcoolio

Yettodie

Fredrichnietze

Predakiller ~ 3-2 ~ UU ~ @Predakiller ~ 17 Credits

Spoiler

Stop asking me to trade him for your c-tier players. Preda is already striking fear into the other managers and we've yet to start the season yet. Another consistent player sure to help out the team in anyway possible, I look forward to seeing him play

Records

Ketze

Mnemosyne

TheChampionMike

xSparkie - Nice quad Stone miss

Axelgor

Jostarr ~ 2-4 ~ DPP ~ @xStarr ~ 2 Credits

Spoiler

Capable of many tiers, I was fortunate to steal Jostarr for 2 credits. I'm sure he'll be one of the underrated players for the season, they don't call him a star for nothing, just don't tell him he misspelt it

Records

Kamimii

Barrage

SweeTforU

Gunthug

SirVector

Oltan

Suneet ~ 2-4 ~ Dub | OU ~ @Suneet ~ 4 Credits

Spoiler

Another flexible player, Suneet is able to fill holes for the team should one arise. If nothing else having another good LC player on the team means the other managers don't have him

Records

Zigh

Sweendog

Rendiz

Aftershocker

Aerun

Rikoudo

BlueJim ~ 4-1 ~ OU ~ @Bluejim ~ 10 Credits

Spoiler

More blue than Jim, this sadsack is a knowledgeable player with a decent competitive background. Unfortunately he also has a habit of choking in previous PSL's, try to leave them in the past will ya

Records

JhowCrazy

Takens

Krilliin

Torinnn

StriderXD

Pachima ~ 4-3 ~ UU | OU ~ @pachima ~ 5 Credits

Spoiler

The fun part about team preview OU is even if the opponent know's Pachi's mons they haven't a clue wtf he's doing with them. A master of gimmicks, unfortunately not all may hit their mark but I expect to see a few upsets from him

Records

Yosoyarca

Enchantuer

Bulbaesaur

Moisesss

Forfiter

Maekaaay

Lifestyle

Bilburt ~ 0-2.5 ~ LC | DPP ~ @Bilburt ~ 2 Credits

Spoiler

WTT other managers hit me up get off my ass about sigs m8  Some call him a meme buy, eh maybe, what matters is his attitude and he sure has shown a competitive spirit leading up to this season

Records

Cheels

Linken - Twice

CrissCy ~ 0-1 ~ OUtp ~ @Mortedesu ~ 2 Credits

Spoiler

I find it odd a few of the managers I've spoken to say they haven't heard the name. Coming into the draft I had my eye on CrissCy as a possible late buy and sure enough here we are. I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself after this season

Records

RLotus

Yaritan ~ 0-3 ~ UU | OUtp ~ @yaritanxyz ~ 5 Credits

Spoiler

"Buy Yaritan" I bought him. Even if he posts in Spanish I'm happy to have him aboard and he's shown he's ready to go. I don't know much about him but I'm sure I'll find out as the season progresses

Records

Zymogen

iJulian

Stelian

Excavalier ~ 1-0 ~ X ~ @DarylDixon ~ 6 Credits

Spoiler

Daryl jajaja Spanish-French Hax ecks dee

Records

Sebat