Cubchoo's Winter Wonders Art Contest (February 5th - March 5th)

Gilan

*Banner Pending*

(This weekend I'll have it rip that goal, let's just say SoonTM; it's just gonna be Gilan art so don't expect much)

We're deep into Winter now, and Cubchoo is getting bored while hibernating in his cave. He wonders what all of his friends are doing outside. That's when he remembered that you are a talented artist and could create a piece of art that can show him what's happenin' outside his cave this Winter season. Cubchoo wants it to be a very recent piece of art, so it must have a Wintery aspect to it. If you manage to cure Cubchoo's boredom with your art, he might just be galvanized enough to get out of hibernation early and join you!

Explanation

You must make a piece of art (can be a drawing, painting, sculpture, etc.) that features at least one pokemon in a Winter environment (i.e. snow, fireplace, etc.). Having more than one pokemon does not award extra points.

You may only submit one entry and accompany it with the following:

Character Name:

A Brief Description of the Piece:

Date/Time for submission

Monday 5th February 12am GMT to Monday 5th March 11:59pm GMT

Prizes

cubchoo.gif

First Place:

Shiny Gift Cubchoo

Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

&

1000 Reward Points or 1,000,000 Pokeyen

Second Place:

700 Reward Points or 700,000 Pokeyen

Third Place:

300 Reward Points or 300,000 Pokeyen

Rules

• Only one entry per user, if you wish to replace an entry please do so by editing your post and replacing your current entry.
  • Art work must be 100% original. If entries are found to be plagiarised then you will be disqualified from this contest.
  • All submissions must be made in this thread.
  • The post that contains your submission must also include your IGN.

If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to message me.

Host: Gilan

Additional Judges: Munya Noad TheChampionMike Xelakebert

On 24/01/2018 at 9:48 AM, Gilan said:

We're deep into Winter now, and Cubchoo is getting bored while hibernating in his cave. He wonders what all of his friends are doing outside. That's when he remembered that you are a talented artist and could create a piece of art that can show him what's happenin' outside his cave this Winter season. Cubchoo wants it to be a very recent piece of art, so it must have a Wintery aspect to it. If you manage to cure Cubchoo's boredom with your art

Hibernating=sleeping.. How do u feel bored while sleeping? And u don't wonder when u are asleep, closest to wondering is dreaming. And u cure boredom by staring at a piece of art?

On 24/01/2018 at 9:48 AM, Gilan said:

more than one pokemon does not award extra points.

More the merrier isn't it? 

Pls don't take any criticism seriously.. 

12 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

Hibernating=sleeping.. How do u feel bored while sleeping? And u don't wonder when u are asleep, closest to wondering is dreaming. And u cure boredom by staring at a piece of art?

More the merrier isn't it? 

Pls don't take any criticism seriously.. 

43226224.jpg

8 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

Can it be a picture of cubchoos  sleeping all around the snow? There are pokemon. It is outside of the cave. It features what other cubchoo are doing! Lmao

I don't see why not. lel. Don't know if that would interest Cubchoo very much, but it is within the rules.

5 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

There are points for interesting picture? Not creativity? 

Interesting and Creativity go hand in hand.

7 hours ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Ive got an idea in mind, can I get a max character length for the "brief" description of the piece? 

Keep it around 2-3 sentences. Just looking for something that describes the piece that you've made to give some extra clarity, if needed.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, WolfgangDamien said:

Wanted to share what Ive done so far~ I have the background mostly done but I still have to add pokemon. 

Please ignore that smudge in the middle of the path, one of my cats stepped on it lol

3uMYjK7h.jpg

Can anyone guess where this is? 

Ice cave? I dunno I didn't major in Pokémon geography