List of "Hidden" pokemons for Pokedex

Toupi

3 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

Still missing a lot of numbers on my dex. I will take some time to make a number/name list of hidden pokes that not have been mentioned here in Toupi's list. 

You mean pokemons that you can own or did i missed some mons? :O

7 minutes ago, Toupi said:

You mean pokemons that you can own or did i missed some mons? :O

Hidden pokes, that can be found in the wild or revealed by breeding. Think there are more hidden pokes out there than NPC's battles will reveal. Can be wrong though.

(First finishing the challengers cave, then I will start)

Edited by Heineken88
17 hours ago, Toupi said:

Oh, ok. I just list all non-obtainable pokemons (the ones that can't be in "Owned" list in Pokedex). Listing all pokemons and ways how to obtain them would be a pretty big task :D

Just the hidden ones. Let's not make this an Bulbapedia copy.

Don't know if they are there, obtainable hidden ones. I think there are, but that's what I will figure out. 

Update:

I figured it out. 42 Pokémon are hidden, 40 non-obtainable and are listed by @Toupi.

The 2 other hidden ones are "Mewtwo" & "Rayquaza". They are not listed because they are obtainable.

The 3th Pokémon with "Catch but not keep"-mechanics is "Zekrom". He is not hidden on the Pokédex. 

So no list needed other than Toupi's.

Edited by Heineken88
Updated
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I encounter them in non-link battle in the tower. Can't tell about other places.

1 more question, was that singles or doubles? Also, at which streak did they start to appear?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Resurrect this thread for Platinum please, @Toupi! Delete all the previously unavailable Sinnoh Pokémon and start adding Sinnoh legendaries instead. 

I'll start:

Manaphy can be registered by reading Backlot's book in the Pokémon Mansion on Route 212.

image.png

Edited by Amitai
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...