Aerun

Draekyn

• 2 weeks later...

23 days until h r i s t m a s                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

wtf 

Edited by Charderp

Hello Team VVVV, I was a player back at 2016 and I stopped for two years. I've always heard of your reputation and I was hoping if I could join your team. I used to be into competitive playing but the addiction for shinies got the better of my interests. Now, I want to dedicate my time for comp playing and I was hoping to join your team because I want to develop myself among Pokemmo greats. I've read the description for application and I'll try my best to battle with one of your players in game. Bless you all.

15 daYS UntiL 

c               
h               
 r                    
i                
 s                      
t                      
 m                 
a                           
 s                   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.