Aerun

Draekyn

Ayy, as you know I have jumped aboard the VGC hype train this year. The results of a first online tournament are out and I ended up 124th out of over 10 thousand players, so hype. Should get 10 Championship points for this as well, damn. Special shoutout to Parke and Zigh for providing me the comps and teambuild idea for my team, which I ended up finalizing to my own form.

Edit: lol I guess they messed up something since they started to re-tally the rankings

Edited by OrangeManiac
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13.2.2018 at 9:34 AM, OrangeManiac said:

Ayy, as you know I have jumped aboard the VGC hype train this year. The results of a first online tournament are out and I ended up 124th out of over 10 thousand players, so hype. Should get 10 Championship points for this as well, damn. Special shoutout to Parke and Zigh for providing me the comps and teambuild idea for my team, which I ended up finalizing to my own form.

Edit: lol I guess they messed up something since they started to re-tally the rankings

Update to this: So they apparently split the Japanese and Korean to a different category so that left to 2644 from outside of that area.

https://gyazo.com/b89ac842b902aab52bd322d765f34aeb

Ended up 32/2644.

Fucking. Hype.

25 CP also, ez.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.