[PSL 9] Fredrichnietze Player Sign Up Campaign Thread

Please use this thread to post your reasoning as to why @fredrichnietze should sign up as a player for PSL.

For instance:

Because his shit memes and incomprehensible posts are a nice break in-between trashtalking sessions.

Because he is old/wise and we don’t see much of those people these days in PSL.

Because he would be an active PSL player that would take part in PSL discussions/drama.

Because we don’t want the Doc vs Fred plotline to end.

Because if he didn’t sign up, he would be the only DND player to be too scared to play.

Because we need an underdog in SM LC that will outplay @Senile and make him cry salty tears.

Because new players that don’t know who Fred is wonder why he deserves a campaign thread.

Edited by gbwead
4 hours ago, gbwead said:

go away

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Because Fred has apparently done everything but win the PSL.

i won like 2? 3? times honestly lost count and i always just throw the money back into psl. one of those times i won was the time think got banned with the prize money which was kinda scummy @ThinkNiceAppeal

but like, i forgive you.

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Fred, just do it

gbwead was going to bribe me then backed out. clearly i shouldnt do it

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

So that I can bet against him and make money.

1 hour ago, TJXD said:

Do it or Ill tell everyone where you live

you dont know where i live

49 minutes ago, Parke said:

Do it so doc can buy you and teach you how to play doubles

ur funny but i dont bait easy unless your A a girl and B hot and C not cheels

so tl dr im not playing. it would not be a enjoyable experience with enough managers that i dont want to risk it and by not playing maybe we will have better managers next season. 

Edited by fredrichnietze
2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Lol look at Fred

how much donations did you get compared to the last 2 seasons? how many player and manager sign ups? when the numbers look good you see it as a sign you are doing the right thing and dont look at the reasons WHY the numbers look good. when the numbers look bad you stop and try to figure out why and make changes. change is a risk and people dont make risk when all the numbers tell them they dont have to and people will play and give them money regardless. 

7 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

how much donations did you get compared to the last 2 seasons? how many player and manager sign ups? when the numbers look good you see it as a sign you are doing the right thing and dont look at the reasons WHY the numbers look good. when the numbers look bad you stop and try to figure out why and make changes. change is a risk and people dont make risk when all the numbers tell them they dont have to and people will play and give them money regardless. 

And when we had an all time high in sign ups and cash donations during my previous two seasons hosting, did you sign then? 

You sound salty because players want to include you in something special. If ya wanna be a uguu about it then... cool story bro. We probably won't mind at the end of the day. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.