new mayor of pokemmo BESTFRIENDS

2 minutes ago, jerryzoo said:

I agree but i expect a few in game speeches. -not saying go on global or channel and type away. I'm talking about certain special in game moments. (In the MOMENT speeches can be special in there own way)

As long as everyone approves of a speech, I can make one. I want to focus on activities rather than speeches.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

As long as everyone approves of a speech, I can make one. I want to focus on activities rather than speeches.

I can only agree if you understand that not Everyone will always approve. You have to deal with the AntiMayor group "#notmymayor." Be strong Mr. mayor.

3 minutes ago, jerryzoo said:

I can only agree if you understand that not Everyone will always approve. You have to deal with the AntiMayor group "#notmymayor." Be strong Mr. mayor.

I can agree, as long as 70% - 90% of the population in a room agrees on a speech, I can do it.

4 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

Hey useless mods who love deleting topics for being off topic, where the fuck are you? 

Oh wait, one of you rocket scientists has already posted in here.

This topic isn't locked/trashed because it actually is on topic. Somehow, this whole mayor thing has actually become a PokeMMO community thing, and as such belongs in GD. This is why I haven't locked the thread, and is why I think other mods/GMs haven't locked the thread.

I'm sorry if you disagree with this, but arguing on this thread is only derailment. Feel free to PM me if you would like to argue.

5 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

don't know about you but it does smell like there is some coruption in here :P

listen as i mentioned a while back, their was some abuse of vpns to vote on both sides. their was no way to perfectly prevent every form of vote fixing so i chose the most user friendly way.

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

listen as i mentioned a while back, their was some abuse of vpns to vote on both sides. their was no way to perfectly prevent every form of vote fixing so i chose the most user friendly way.

Either way Bestfriends is taking his role seriously and doing his to best to serve the public as the mayor.

And Crimar is still the mayor in most of our hearts. So it has all worked out in the end....

(Crimar for President 2020)

5 hours ago, Akshit said:

Either way Bestfriends is taking his role seriously and doing his to best to serve the public as the mayor.

And Crimar is still the mayor in most of our hearts. So it has all worked out in the end....

@Bestfriends said no re election as long as he lives so you have to take that up with him

On 09/03/2018 at 4:45 PM, Akshit said:

he can be the mayor, Crimar gonna be president, e z

Good evening Akshit, I hope you're doing well. I have two topics I would like to discuss with you:

1. Congratulations on becoming a Community Manager! Good luck with your in game journey!

2. Something is coming up that involves you. Perhaps an offer for you.

On 09/03/2018 at 3:47 PM, Akshit said:

He is also a Vice Mayor, so I can get his prospective on things I plan on doing. @Crimar can even sit in meetings if he wants to attend them.

On 09/03/2018 at 12:51 PM, Bearminator said:

Bear island knows no mayor but the mayor youtuber  and his name is Bestfriend

Thank you Bear, I can try to help out your island as much as I can.

On 09/03/2018 at 10:26 AM, Gilan said:

This topic isn't locked/trashed because it actually is on topic. Somehow, this whole mayor thing has actually become a PokeMMO community thing, and as such belongs in GD. This is why I haven't locked the thread, and is why I think other mods/GMs haven't locked the thread.

I'm sorry if you disagree with this, but arguing on this thread is only derailment. Feel free to PM me if you would like to argue.

Thank you @Gilan for not locking this thread. I love having discussions to better serve the community's interests and this thread is a way I can listen to people.

On 09/03/2018 at 1:56 AM, Torinnnnn said:

Not even giving me a psl recorder shout out either

Expect a shout out from the corporate side of things, perhaps from a upcoming headline video from Roy Rogers News.

ThePrettyPetard: "Not even giving some love for eeveelutions ..."

Jolteon is awesome! I love using it back in Pokemon Stadium, Flareon is beautiful, Vaporeon, espeon and Umbreon in Pokemon Colosseum are an awesome duo, Leafeon sports those leaves quite nicely, Glaceon's hair looks awesome, and Sylveon gives my mascot Kingdra a good scare....

Edited by Bestfriends
Quoted the correct quote, there is no corruption, just being helpful to the community.
7 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening Akshit, I hope you're doing well. I have two topics I would like to discuss with you:

1. Congratulations on becoming a Community Manager! Good luck with your in game journey!

2. Something is coming up that involves you. Perhaps an offer for you.

Thanks.

Offer accepted.