new mayor of pokemmo BESTFRIENDS

I've had topics deleted for not being about the game even though they were 100% about the game and not some stupid circle jerk in which you actually call someone gay.

This is hands down the stupidest fucking thread I've ever read on here, and you've even got a mod participating.

@Munya, you doing your fucking job or what?

4 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

I've had topics deleted for not being about the game even though they were 100% about the game and not some stupid circle jerk in which you actually call someone gay.

This is hands down the stupidest fucking thread I've ever read on here, and you've even got a mod participating.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

14 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

If you want to be nominated just say so, jeez. No need to play hard to get 

On 19/01/2018 at 1:34 AM, fredrichnietze said:

current list

crimar

bestfriends

time to vote peoples

https://www.strawpoll.me/14953926

Old Message:

Spoiler

I am going to suggest a title change from "new mayor of PokeMMO CRIMAR is in the lead over Bestfriends" to "New Mayor of PokeMMO Crimar." He won fair and square and I congratulated him for becoming the new face of PokeMMO. @fredrichnietze, you can close the poll. I am going to resign my candidacy tonight.

There are no hard feelings I have with our new mayor @Crimar5f656c0360820a1e43b4c4734e0fbd09.png

649114c371c2629afd42e4c408da1bf5.png

(Edit) New Message:

I was not sure when the race ended. I thought it ended tonight, but I appreciate @fredrichnietze informing me on this. I still wish good luck to @Crimar's candicy, but I am going back to being a candidate.

Edited by Bestfriends
fred's info
On 29/01/2018 at 3:38 PM, EssDeeCee said:

Clearly a salty riga alt