new mayor of pokemmo BESTFRIENDS

new mayor bestfriends congrats

our old mayor got deposed for being gay and shit now we need a new mayor. start submitting names, any names with 10 or more likes will get in the final poll. in say a week i'll start the poll and y'll can vote. 

FAQ

~does riga know?

yes this was his idea

~what do i get for being mayor?

bragging rights

~ok so this is a popularity contest?

yes kinda

~are you doing best gril next?

no

~but for real what do i get?

bragging rights thats it

also no one banned in game and on forums because then they cant preform their mayoral duties of bragging in game about being mayor.

https://www.strawpoll.me/14953926

Edited by fredrichnietze

I vote @Bestfriends

Being a famous youtube star already, he is suited to be the face of PokeMMO.

He is the kind to take his role seriously, and use his newfound powers and authority for good. Posting suggestions to improve the quality of life of his people, get his own hands on the field and help out the noobs, and do anything else he can to unite the community.

10 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I vote @Bestfriends

Being a famous youtube star already, he is suited to be the face of PokeMMO.

He is the kind to take his role seriously, and use his newfound powers and authority for good. Posting suggestions to improve the quality of life of his people, get his own hands on the field and help out the noobs, and do anything else he can to unite the community.

this is a very good argument. bestfriends clearly would be a very good choice my guy.

4 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Uair

im going to make a rule here. you can be forums banned, but you cant be forums and game banned. jovi has his shot but uair has been dead too long. how can a banned in every way person preform his mayoral duties? thats why we are having this election. this is serious shit here my man.

2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

how can a banned in every way person preform his mayoral duties?

In spirit, Uair's legacy teaches us to not break rules and make dumb decisions over some different colored pixels.... a lesson clearly many still haven't learnt.

now give me that fucking labcoat, its just pixels fam