Shiny trade is dead

Goku

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

People are posting a lot of shinies in gtl. With max fee of 25k they can post any rare shiny and it cuts all "I will pay 50k" oferts you can get on /trade".

Adding onto this point, the GTL accepts a single currency, not allowing for exchanges of multiple shinies for one shiny as these kinds of trades often used to go.  People listing rare shinies like Skarmory and Larvitar are likely having difficulty selling them because so few people can actually afford to pay tens of millions in pure yen.

5 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

Adding onto this point, the GTL accepts a single currency, not allowing for exchanges of multiple shinies for one shiny as these kinds of trades often used to go.  People listing rare shinies like Skarmory and Larvitar are likely having difficulty selling them because so few people can actually afford to pay tens of millions in pure yen.

I can see you view the gtl. ;p The thing is like I said gtl is the only means of trade because trade chat is dead and not a lot of players trade multiples for rares these days because there are so few big traders left.

On 18.1.2018 at 10:24 PM, raddevil said:

unova shinies don't have professional follower sprites and not everyone liked that mod

Blasphemy! Everyone did like that mod! @Billla

On 18.1.2018 at 8:27 PM, Goku said:

lol there is a shiny deino and hydreigon 25mil kek on gtl... If shinies become so cheap then there is no point for competitive play. Players will have an easier time to buy the shinies they desire and breed them with better iv's then to compete for one that is not even trade-able.

I believe the intersection of people that actually breed shinies to get a shiny comp and people that enter tournaments to win might be low.
We did get non-shiny tournament prices because of that.

So people interested in PvP aren't possibly affected at all.

33 minutes ago, Goku said:

The thing is like I said gtl is the only means of trade because trade chat is dead and not a lot of players trade multiples for rares these days because there are so few big traders left.

This might be closer to the group affected: a dimishing/small group of 'big traders' - maybe only one - who might face a fall in value of their assets.
But no so called 'trader' could honestly be surprised that this could happen, can he/she?

the only people who have a problem with this are probably the ones who invest all their stuff into shinies back then and are now basically broke again. it has become more of a collecting thing than a trading thing. people seem to care about OTs more nowadays than just buying them

Edited by Quakkz
3 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

enlighten me. What is the point of shiny trading?

Unfortunately you are incapable of comprehending or understanding the meaning.

1 hour ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

The solution is to unban Uair

He'll bring back halve the shiny market lmfao

Just now, FNTCZ said:

You do realise that sounds like some freak religious speech. don't you?

Shiny trade is boring AND pointless. 

Then why the fck bother posting your bullshit views about something which you have no interest in. Stop wasting my time.