Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike03

[MOD] Animated Sprites Battle for PokeMMO 2018 + Follow sprites PC and Android + 30-10 Fix

Recommended Posts

请问,近战画面马赛克画质,有办法解决吗?中国有句文言文:只可远观不可近玩。对战时候自己的宝可梦画面太差,锯齿明显能缩小比列吗

 

Excuse me, do you have any idea on demosaicing?

Share this post


Link to post

I can't open any link((( Can you make another link through another service? I would be very grateful

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, plove said:

I can't open any link((( Can you make another link through another service? I would be very grateful

 

mediafire link works

Share this post


Link to post

disculpa, pero al poner el mod, las animaciones se mueven demasiados rapidos en Android, en PC ningún problema.

gracias de antemano!

Share this post


Link to post

i can get 1.0 to work but i cant seem to get 1.1 to work. i tried renaming the .zip to .mod but pokemmo will not detect the .mod

 

pack_mod_Di3s3l.mod

Share this post


Link to post

Perdona yo lo descargue y instale correctamente pero en el juego las animaciones en batalla aparecen mas pequeñas de lo normal y aceleradas (se mueven muy rápido) no se si es solamente a mi pero no me gusta como se ven

Share this post


Link to post

Los pokes flotan, en todo lo demás va bien excepto en ese detalle. Bueno, también se ven un poco más pixeleados que los pokemon del rival.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, NyappyAle said:

Los pokes flotan, en todo lo demás va bien excepto en ese detalle. Bueno, también se ven un poco más pixeleados que los pokemon del rival.

pc o android

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Mike03 said:
in any case the credit would go for http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_Pokémon that's where the 3d sprites came from. 

@Mike03si lo hubieras conseguido de esa pagina no me quejaría, pero literalmtente descomprimiste mi mod le cambiaste el nombre lo resubiste,sabes los sprites de esa pagina ni son compatibles con el juego.

 

if you had gotten it from that page I would not complain, but literally unzipped my mod you changed the name you re-surfaced, you know the sprites of that page or are compatible with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mortedesu said:

@Mike03si lo hubieras conseguido de esa pagina no me quejaría, pero literalmtente descomprimiste mi mod le cambiaste el nombre lo resubiste,sabes los sprites de esa pagina ni son compatibles con el juego.

 

if you had gotten it from that page I would not complain, but literally unzipped my mod you changed the name you re-surfaced, you know the sprites of that page or are compatible with the game.

 

 

Photoshop is used and saved in the web type and once transformed they are compatible

 

look at the logic that if they were yours they would have the same errors as yours and it is not like that .

(Take care ) :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, NyappyAle said:

Android

Di3s3l está trabajando en eso , todavia no es version final ni nada asi que es posible que algunos floten , muy pronto estará corregido

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Naylu said:

Is it possible to install only the Follow Sprites?

I tried myself it and it works , only activate the follow and desactivate the other 2 ones

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.