[MOD] Animated Sprites Battle for PokeMMO 2018 + Follow sprites PC and Android + 30-10 Fix

Hola muy buenas, me podrías decir como puedo hacer para editar el Sprite de un pokemon en especifico? O sea, quiero cambiar el Sprite de un solo pokemon, eso es posible? Ya tengo la imagen gif descargada, recuerdo que antes solo era necesario descomprimir y cambiar una imagen de una carpeta, pero me doy cuenta que ya no es así, desde ya muchas gracias, y están increibles

On 8/29/2018 at 7:24 PM, Ashhley said:

Thanks for mod, Is it just me or are inspect Pokémon really tiny on Android? Anyway to fix?qJ70e2d.jpg

i guess its an error from your phone , cuz pokemmo may be different in some mobiles cuz in my mobile i see it correctly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

is there a way to make the mod only show the xy models for shiny pokemon, as to make them easier distinguishable when horde hunting?

This one does, and looks very smooth. Basically you can set only the shiny ones to be 3D and normal pokes stay the same. So if you see a shiny it becomes REALLY noticeable. You can see in my sig some examples (but with a not as smooth mod)

9 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

is there a way to make the mod only show the xy models for shiny pokemon, as to make them easier distinguishable when horde hunting?

In addition to Awkway's Suggestion, this MOD and other ones usually come with a MOD file for shiny sprites and another one for non-shiny sprites. You could simply just import the MOD file for the shiny sprites only and leave the normal sprites as normal.

• 3 weeks later...