[MOD] Animated Sprites Battle for PokeMMO 2018 + Follow sprites PC and Android + 30-10 Fix

请问,近战画面马赛克画质,有办法解决吗?中国有句文言文:只可远观不可近玩。对战时候自己的宝可梦画面太差,锯齿明显能缩小比列吗

Excuse me, do you have any idea on demosaicing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Mike03 said:

in any case the credit would go for http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_Pokémon that's where the 3d sprites came from. 

@Mike03si lo hubieras conseguido de esa pagina no me quejaría, pero literalmtente descomprimiste mi mod le cambiaste el nombre lo resubiste,sabes los sprites de esa pagina ni son compatibles con el juego.

if you had gotten it from that page I would not complain, but literally unzipped my mod you changed the name you re-surfaced, you know the sprites of that page or are compatible with the game.

6 hours ago, Mortedesu said:

@Mike03si lo hubieras conseguido de esa pagina no me quejaría, pero literalmtente descomprimiste mi mod le cambiaste el nombre lo resubiste,sabes los sprites de esa pagina ni son compatibles con el juego.

if you had gotten it from that page I would not complain, but literally unzipped my mod you changed the name you re-surfaced, you know the sprites of that page or are compatible with the game.

Photoshop is used and saved in the web type and once transformed they are compatible

look at the logic that if they were yours they would have the same errors as yours and it is not like that .

(Take care ) :D