How do I get Shedinja to have swords dance?

Because it hasn't been fixed I suppose, shedinja is supposed to learn swords dance by Ninjask learning it upon evolution, currently it uses its moves before the evolution to generate the the shedinjas moveset and not its moves after it learns its moves on evolution.

Just figured I would add this, it is not possible at all for Shedinja to have SD. I am almost 110% sure it is not a bug. If it was before the Gen 5 update then that was a bug and never should have happened. Even if Munya's response is correct, Ninjask doesn't learn it until lvl 41 anyhow. That is way way after the lvl 20 evolution. So I'm not 100% sure where you got the idea, but Shedinja should never actually be allowed SD unless the Devs want to change something that already existed in the mainline games (check Bulbapedia, it can't learn SD there either). Which they have shown they aren't really interested in doing.

7 minutes ago, MikauCatz said:

Just figured I would add this, it is not possible at all for Shedinja to have SD. I am almost 110% sure it is not a bug. If it was before the Gen 5 update then that was a bug and never should have happened. Even if Munya's response is correct, Ninjask doesn't learn it until lvl 41 anyhow. That is way way after the lvl 20 evolution. So I'm not 100% sure where you got the idea, but Shedinja should never actually be allowed SD unless the Devs want to change something that already existed in the mainline games (check Bulbapedia, it can't learn SD there either). Which they have shown they aren't really interested in doing.

You can cancel evolutions until level 40.  Either way, I said its not possible, my post was saying how it SHOULD work, and why it currently doesn't.

It is a bug.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

You can cancel evolutions until level 40.  Either way, I said its not possible, my post was saying how it SHOULD work, and why it currently doesn't.

It is a bug.

Ah righty-o, I usually don't bother with evolution canceling. You are indeed right. I apologize for my ignorance. I am not one to argue when proven wrong.