Historia pokemon uguu

Esto... hola mi nombre de jugador es Seegirosk y me gustaría saber si alguien me podría ayudar, veran mi personaje esta atrapado en el palacio de N. por que no tengo como atrapar a zekrom no se si es que la masterball no esta habilitada pero ya no tengo mas pokeballs, superballs, ultraballs,etc... solo tengo la master ball y no he podido continuar debido a esto por favor alguien que me pueda orientar en como solucionar esto gracias... 

This ... hello my player name is Seegirosk and I would like to know if someone could help me, you will see my character is stuck in the palace of N. why do not I have to catch zekrom I do not know if the masterball is not enabled but I do not have more pokeballs, superballs, ultraballs, etc ... I only have the master ball and I have not been able to continue because of this please someone who can guide me on how to solve this thanks ...

Edited by Gilan
English Translation Required
Seegriosk? Te enviaré algunas pokebolas en unos momentos.En el futuro, debe proporcionar una traducción al inglés en los foros. Te tengo en un segundo.

Seegriosk? I'll mail you some pokeballs in a few moments. In the future, you're required to provide an english translation on the forums. Got you in a second.

There is an NPC (team Plasma Member) inside the castle who will take you to the PokeCenter at the Elite 4.

Hay un NPC (Team Plasma Member) dentro del castillo que te llevará al PokeCenter en el Elite 4.

Spoiler

Hopefully google translate is good enough... Just finished moving back to campus so kinda tired and don't feel like translating...