Automatic Fly

YoshidoriForum

Question

isn't annoying that every time you have to change place for something you have to use a pokemon with fly?

for example i was ev training and then ehy let's go to the league - use fly -  change the fly pokemon every time - finish and then oh i don't have fly D:

especially when that pokemon is not even a little comp and right now even 1 bad move can ruin the team

yes i know ocarina exist but cmon is too expansive, just let the player click a flying type pokemon and choose use fly please (also makes wayyy more sense)

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, YoshidoriForum said:

you have to use a pokemon with fly?

Keep a HM slave (Dragonite best if you cannot afford ocarinas) and just hotkey your regional map from key items.... Opening the map and selecting the location with a fly pokemon in your party will also trigger the fly pokemon to take you your destination. Doesn't solve your issue but it's a shortcut which saves time until you get the ocarinas.

9 hours ago, Akshit said:

Keep a HM slave (Dragonite best if you cannot afford ocarinas) and just hotkey your regional map from key items.... Opening the map and selecting the location with a fly pokemon in your party will also trigger the fly pokemon to take you your destination. Doesn't solve your issue but it's a shortcut which saves time until you get the ocarinas.

mmh yes i can try that thanks

smeargle is a good advice too with spore + fly but still no good for matches

42 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

if you have finished all regions i am pretty sure 1 gym run can give you enough money to afford one if you use an amulet coin in the worst case you would need to do 2 gym run. the way i see it your just lazy and want everyting to be given to you

actually yeah you are right, just 3 gym runs i can do that

but if you think about it, that money could buy a comp

12 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

I would like a 4k television instead of the 1080p one I have now, but that money could buy me food.

You usually have to pay for luxury/extra convenience if you want it - or make do with what you have, realizing that it isn't a necessity.

This isn't a personal dig or anything like that, but an analogy to better put it into perspective.

32 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

I would like a 4k television instead of the 1080p one I have now, but that money could buy me food.

You usually have to pay for luxury/extra convenience if you want it - or make do with what you have, realizing that it isn't a necessity.

This isn't a personal dig or anything like that, but an analogy to better put it into perspective.

i really like yor way of putting it

44 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

just saying every gym tend to give around 10k each with an amulet coin and there is 25 gym leader to rebattle so that would make about 250k for one run and these fly ocarina rarely sell for 400k and some can get to pretty near 250k so if you do 2 run you have enough money for it and maybe even a cheap comp pokemon.