How to earn money without having to rematch NPCs

50 minutes ago, Roundabout said:

I'm serious, lowballing noobs and buying RP with real money aren't options. I want new Unova comps and better comps but I don't wanna rematch NPCs because its boring af, even more boring than EV training, and I've done that a lot before hordes.

Could've farmed XMAS Dungeon for XMAS presents.

1 hour ago, Roundabout said:

I'm serious, lowballing noobs and buying RP with real money aren't options. I want new Unova comps and better comps but I don't wanna rematch NPCs because its boring af, even more boring than EV training, and I've done that a lot before hordes.

ignore raddevil, you have other methods, from plating leppas, to GTL flipping, you can sell ev training services, breeding services, you can shiny trade, there's plenty.

2 hours ago, redspawn said:

ignore raddevil, you have other methods, from plating leppas, to GTL flipping, you can sell ev training services, breeding services, you can shiny trade, there's plenty.

plating leppas is slow and boring

flipping can go wrong and you can lose money

ev training is not that profitable if u consider the amount of time u take

shiny trade u need to find shinies

nothing here is guaranteed or fast.

Just now, raddevil said:

boring

that's your opinion

Just now, raddevil said:

flipping can go wrong and you can lose money

Well, I never lost cash, been doing this since forever, I must be god.

1 minute ago, raddevil said:

ev training is not that profitable if u consider the amount of time u take

You can do multiples at once and either way, it's a way to make cash? 

1 minute ago, raddevil said:

shiny trade u need to find shinies

No you dont, you just need to buy a few.

2 minutes ago, raddevil said:

nothing here is guaranteed or fast.

this defines life.

Berry farm, plant rawst, pecha and cheri berries to get seeds to plant leppas. This is in my opinion the most worth method to make money (little effort, high reward).

Rematching every single gym leader every 18h, if you have lvl.100 mons that can handle them, each one of them gives ~10k with amulet coin, so it's ~250k every time you beat'em all.

If you still have time left and your ambition is to breed comps, then farm your own everstones and 31 IVs mons to breed. This way your only expenses are the bracers and gender selection.

On 15.1.2018 at 1:33 AM, FNTCZ said:

Berry farming, yellow shard/everstones are the best if you dont have comps to farm bp with

true but farming items gets me frustrated very quickly. and berry farming is just not my thing...
i still prefer the old payday farming method.. sure it gets boring after a while and your money income per hour isn't as high as it would be with farming items but it is somewhat consistent (not influenced by the Market) and as long as i don't get frustraded after an hour of farming and getting no item (yes it took me 4h to get 2 electirizer for example) its okish. (and you don't have to wait for your money and spend it right away) 
also rebattling gym leaders and trainers is a welcome boost even if it's not as much as i hoped it would be but hey its something isn't it? xP

Edited by RyoOhsora

I did a one week test. The test consisted in sowing berries, blue and yellow parts. Run the gyms of the three regions and only that. at the end of this week I managed to obtain a total of 6,100,000 million pokedolars

I will not lie to you, it's kind of exhausting. I just did it as an experiment to see how fucked up the gold farm system was in Pokemmo. Yes, if it is possible to make a lot of money, but this implies a lot of time of your day, and if you are a person who works and at the same time studies, it is somewhat complicated.

It consisted in sowing berries in the morning, running the three gyms, and then touching blue and yellow parts all day, pausing only to recharge the PP and water the berries. It's like a job, nothing fun because, let's be honest, it's not.

Edited by Cazts
On 18/01/2018 at 11:27 PM, Cazts said:

It's like a job, nothing fun because, let's be honest, it's not.

Totally agreed. I used to rebattle alot.

3 rounds per day, both Kanto and Hoenn,  not including Gyms

Since the update, I chose my life over PokeMMO