Kanto Elite 4 tips/help needed

I'm currently struggling with the Kanto Elite 4 storyline run.

What team setups work to beat E4?

I've been randomly buying pokes off the GTL to test out different strategies but my cash is quickly disappearing. 

I've done what i could, currently running Alakazam, Dragonite and  Bisharp with a sturdy magnemite to setup reflect or light screen depending on the battle.

I keep losing to either Lance or Rival Gary.

So please share the teams you used to beat em! Or what could work well. Thanks!

If you still have any problems I can mail you 2 of my best pokes for this (Blaziken and Starmie) which surely will help. Whisper me ingame if you'd need any assistance (IGN Forfiter) and we'll figure things out =]

E:

I didn't do Kanto E4 yet (I did Unova twice) so I'm not sure how they would do, but I'm more than sure- they will be more than helpful

Edited by RysPicz

So I just managed to beat it with Alakazam and Dragonite and sturdy magnemite with reflect/light screen. (and sacrificial pokemons to use revives on the big guys)

Had to use a max revive and a few revives, but i made it through by getting Alakazam setup to sweep with a few calm minds and using Dragonite to remove Aerodactyl and Rhyperior.

To give an idea how many times I tried E4, Alakazam is now level 78 once the level cap got lifted. lol

It probably would have been easier if I added a starmie/blaziken/salamence to the mix. Will have to try that next time.

Anyone else have some nice team suggestions for E4?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hoenn did trouble me because Wallace using water type pokemons Gyarados,Milotic,Tentacruel mostly used only revives lesson lerned never go with pokemons that have wrong EVs trained XD and i made full kanto pokedex 239/239 and i got nothing but Yea you completet Kanto pokedex now go catch other maps pokemons you lazy bum o,..,O from Prof.Oak lol XD

well there is eazy way if you follow level cap for elite 4 league Unova lv 56 Hoenn lv 58 Sinnoh lv 60 kanto lv 62 start in Unova get done 4 Gym find Ship to transport you to diferent map and switch to other maps till you beat all 8 gyms in all maps and check level cap after you beat each map 8 gym leader that you dont over level pokemons if you want to fast complete all maps elite 4hoenn01.thumb.png.880aa3cec68ad820b33e0c45f5c81be7.pnghoenn02.thumb.png.cf0787a9a8116e6aeb8c2823a03bfbaf.pnghoenn03.thumb.png.37fdcdc5c5521913685c28e2203ce9f3.png