[PSL9] Player Registration

IGN bulldogblue                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TIMEZONE  GMT-5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            MOSTPREFFERED  LEJOVI                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           LEASTPREFFERED EVLGOON                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by buldog35

IGN: Mnemosyne

Timezone: Europe (think it's GMT+1)

Fluff: Played 3 PSL's before, where I played the NU tier. I have been a part of team Buzzwole, Cuboned and I have been in Giantpipe his team, in all of them I reached semi finals atleast. I don't mind being used as a supersub. I went for 2000 last season and should go for around the same amount of credits this season. I have been important for Buzzwoles reaching the play offs, by beating several good players in the NU tier. 

Most Preferred Manager: Don't care

Least Preferred Manager: Don't care

Tier: OU MMO

Edited by Mnemosyne