Zymo's Corner Shop v3.0 - Now Includes EV Service

Zymogen

What's gucci

I'm poor as balls and I need an excuse to not AFK in Verm

To make an order, send a forum mail to Zymogen detailing the desired EV spread, evolution, level and moves to be taught.

All completed Pokemon will be returned via trade, and I will take payment upon returning your Pokemon.

Prices:

20k per 252 EV; 10k for level 50

(I will not be providing a levelling service to 100)

Loyalty Point System:

- For every Pokemon that you get EV trained AND levelled through my services, you earn one Loyalty Point (LP). For example,

if your order is for 2 Pokemon to be EV trained AND levelled, you will gain 2 LP.

- For every Pokemon that you get EV trained OR levelled through my services, you earn 0.5 LP.

- For every 10 LP that you gain, I will EV train and level one Pokemon for absolutely free.

- If I encounter a shiny Pokemon whilst completing your order, your ENTIRE order will be free.

Current Orders | Number of Pokemon:

SweeTforU | 1

SoulStealerJR | 2

Satisfied Customers | LP:

Havsha | 2

ZorNiFieD | 2 

Mnemosyne | 1.5

Spoiler

Disclaimers:

1. I will not be held responsible for orders and their respective Pokemon being sent to the wrong recipient via mail by the customer. 

(Probably an unnecessary measure but I figured I'd throw that out there regardless)

2. The chronological order in which people make their orders will dictate the order in which they are completed. Please do not try and get me to rush your order when I have others that I am already attending to. I will post on here to notify you of when I have completed all of my current orders and wish to take more on.

3. Pokemon trained as a reward for earning 10 LP do not contribute to your LP tally

Edited by Zymogen
Implemented Loyalty Point & Shiny System and Disclaimers
7 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

You still had a thread open, I've closed it for now. Next time ask a Trade Corner mod to close it for you before opening a new on

I mean I hadn’t bumped it in ages so figured it was trashed anyway

ty for the free bump

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.