[PSL 9] Betting thread

5 hours ago, Zymogen said:

No. “Fraud” implies that you wrongfully deceive someone in pursuit of material gain.

i mean, if i say i will pay you if i loose then i dont pay you im deceiving you. and the material gain is you get money with no risk of payout if you loose. just loss of rep, or ban if staff considers it a scam. 

also 

5 hours ago, yosoyarca said:

fX7B_ubcS1O1JWBkHDGxAw.png

This kid had me blocked  before the duel starts, so i told Preda to tell him that i accepted, but he didn't answer preda. This poop was clearly waiting for the conclussion of the duel, if he'd lose he could just say that he didn't answer to the bet, so, FUCK OFF.

both sides are providing insufficient evidence. staff check logs?

1 minute ago, Antiwall said:

Paso enchanteur y dijo que sos un rata gaucho

who are you ? Does anyone know you?

4 minutes ago, Nawe said:

¿Por qué las personas que bloquean a otras personas hacen apuestas con esa gente que odia?

si ustedes se llevan mal y se bloquean para que hagan apuestas, no se hablen mas y listo

true for me to take my bet: I

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean, if i say i will pay you if i loose then i dont pay you im deceiving you. and the material gain is you get money with no risk of payout if you loose. just loss of rep, or ban if staff considers it a scam. 

Nothing was stolen. Deceit isn’t illegal. He isn’t legally bound to see the bet through - the only thing close to something legally binding him to the bet is the blacklist which is an unofficial punishment. You’re not convincing me that this is worth an official player report. 

11 hours ago, yosoyarca said:

fX7B_ubcS1O1JWBkHDGxAw.png

This kid had me blocked  before the duel starts, so i told Preda to tell him that i accepted, but he didn't answer preda. This poop was clearly waiting for the conclussion of the duel, if he'd lose he could just say that he didn't answer to the bet, so, FUCK OFF.

How stupid can you be by talking about preda trying to talk to him with not a SS to show evidence. If you did accepted pay the kid or get banned that's how it is.
You have stated " i told preda to tell him that i accepted" now stop being an uguu.

12 hours ago, GauchoPower said:

Por qué hacer eso ? con la gente que apuesta pagar. Tengo 30m y me negaría a pagar 75k? Te he desbloqueado antes de siquiera apostar. Leí tu TOMA si te hubiera bloqueado, no podía leerlo, ¿lo pagarías, sí o no?

translate plz

Anyways He doesn't need the cash that he said he has 30m, but for me is part of the values to fulfill something that you commit yourself to, I don't inderstand what is the problem with both, but meh, both are adults (I guess), only show their inmaturity in front of such a trivial subject, arca will not pay and gaucho must accept it, but the one that looks bad for me is arca.

Spoiler

PS: Sorry for my basic english :v

3 hours ago, Takens said:

Jajajaja taco, burrito, and pay me my money now. That's pretty much all.

Were not you Mexican? Why do you use tacos and burritos as a way to explain how a latin speaks when they are representative meals from your country? It is ugly to see someone betraying the culture of his country.

8 hours ago, soyhector said:

Were not you Mexican? Why do you use tacos and burritos as a way to explain how a latin speaks when they are representative meals from your country? It is ugly to see someone betraying the culture of his country.

Betraying a country  it is weird the way you say it. Ofc i'm making fun of it, since i accept that Latin teams have a shitty gameplay and/or playstyle in this game.

You owe me :

One Punch Ape vs B-Team - 200k @DarylDixon

OU w/ TP: CrissCy vs RLotus - 100k @Lazaro23

DPP OU: Jostarr vs Kamimiii - 100k @Lazaro23

USUM LC: Senile vs Burntzebra - 200k @Suneet

200k Rattata 1v1 + 3v3 metronome  @DoubleJ

Dubs: Nahwel vs Artemiseta (200k) - @Lazaro23

UU: DoubleJ vs Lazaaro (100k) - @Lazaro23

Daryl - 200k

Laz - 500k

Suneet - 200k

JJ - 200k

Edited by Kamimiii

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.