[PSL 9] Predictions Thread

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

remember that time you thought baton pass wasnt broken on gligar?

I literally have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure it's because you're doing this thing that you love to do where you attempt to discredit/retort to something someone says by mistakingly recalling something they didn't say from like 3 years ago, because you're confusing them with someone else.

So, no, I don't remember that time. Maybe you should make sure you're able to remember something someone said 5 minutes ago when I copy/paste a sentence for you to read that you then deliberately ignore, before you start trying to cite things from years ago. :thonking:

1 minute ago, Senile said:

I literally have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure it's because you're doing this thing that you love to do where you attempt to discredit/retort to something someone says by mistakingly recalling something they didn't say from like 3 years ago, because you're confusing them with someone else.

So, no, I don't remember that time. Maybe you should make sure you're able to remember something someone said 5 minutes ago when I copy/paste a sentence for you to read that you then deliberately ignore, before you start trying to cite things from years ago. :thonking:

quit shit talking your own team u uguu

8 minutes ago, Senile said:

i mean this is unrelated ad hominen but you were against gligar ban form uu back in the day 3 years ago or so then a few months later were all "guys bp is too good lets ban it". 

and like, ofc im going to use ad hominen when you're using the genetic argument. also won a ou and a uu and 2-3 TT's playing doubles. oh yea and some psl's and showdown tourneys but i dont think showdown counts.

Edited by fredrichnietze
2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean this is unrelated ad hominen but you were against gligar ban form uu back in the day 3 years ago or so then a few months later were all "guys bp is too good lets ban it". 

and like, ofc im going to use ad hominen when you're using the genetic argument. also won a ou and a uu and 2-3 TT's playing doubles. oh yea and some psl's and showdown tourneys but i dont think showdown counts.

fred you're getting baited

Image result for facepalm

7 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

Spoiler

T2BjJid.png

I hope you appreciate the 5 minutes of scavenging through ancient PMs this took me to make.

Also, grats on the OU and UU wins btw dude, I'm sure those were big accomplishments for you. :^)

7 minutes ago, Senile said:
  Reveal hidden contents

T2BjJid.png

I hope you appreciate the 5 minutes of scavenging through ancient PMs this took me to make.

Also, grats on the OU and UU wins btw dude, I'm sure those were big accomplishments for you. :^)

2 months i a long time, i win again.

@doc no no no im baiting senile those 5 minutes was a lot closer to 30 then he'd like to admit. its a a fight fought not in whos right or wrong but in who waste the most amount of time proving it.

The French Predictions : (I'm biased and supporting One Punch Ape)

1 Mkns

The two headliners (gb and zebra) are very good choices because they are known to be very involved in their psl team, in addition to winning their battles. Also, both are in the small council, so the administrative decisions will be biased af. He also drafted quite good players for not that much (thinking about kamimi for 2k who did well last season, Zymogen for 4k, RLotus for 6k...). Those players can do well, or can do bad, but with gb and zebra around I think that the first situation will happen. 

2 K9

4 headliners (giantpipe, gunthug, elcoolio, rendiz) and none of them was overpaid in my opinion, so it will bring a lot of wins. Some very good buys : moises for 6k, firelion for 2k (well this one can go either way, but it can be surprising and we all know that firelion is a competitor) and elcoolio for 15k (even though people consider he's dead, I think that he can do well on showdown). The only weak point of this team is that... most of the players are a bit dead on mmo so they'll have to come back at their best level.

3 - 4 Parke & Jovi

I can't really decide between them, I like both teams.

Jovi didn't overpay for anyone, but he maybe lacks a big headliner (don't get me wrong; maekay + kimikozen + sebat can bring strong wins). Also he bought some cheap players that could do well (Calculatrize for 2k can go either way, YettoDie for 9k can provide a loooot of ressources, Oltan for 6k).

Parke has good headliners (enchanteur known for being very hard to beat at psl (damn and I bought this kid 2k a long time ago) , Doublej known for being well involved but bad) and cheap players that could do well (Barrage, MadaraSixSix, Pinklabel, Zigh...). 

I will maybe be a bit trash for the next teams, but I dislike them. I hope they will prove me wrong and we all know that early predictions like mine are often bad.

5 Kiz

His good buys are Senjuani Support and Senile. Some players were overpaid, like PredaKiller and Bluejim (who is a known choker at psl - Yes I'm still mad that I didn't do playoffs because he choked a won game against Bowser). 

6 Doc

36k for the headliner, that's a lot of damn money; lkrenz better do veryyyy well (and not only on his battles). Schuchty (18k) can do very well or can do very bad (and I know something about it, although he is my friend). Artemiseta usually doesn't do well at psl (to not say does really bad) but people keep putting lot's of money on him. Not sure about how well will do Rikoudo and yangsam. 9 players only, players better be there for their battles *looking at Schuchty*

7 Toast

I like bluebreath, he showed many times that he was a good player in tournaments (and that's why he was kinda valuable). But facts are here, he usually chokes hard at psl and has pretty bad records. PSL is a different format that doesn't fit well to some players who are good in tournaments. So yeah 30k for bluebreath seems quite crazy. I hope that he will show his real level this time. Forfiter is well involved, a very good teammate, but also often loses his games; he's still worth 13k. Jaawax and Krilin are good cheap buys. This team isn't that bad tbh, I could have put this higher, but it can really go either way because I'm not sure that headliners will bring solid wins. 

8 Goon

Yes, the goon in very goon but the goon did shit. You highly overpaid your headliners in my opinion. Lifestyle and Sweet are good, but damn they're semi dead (like lots of players this psl to be fair). Both of them will have a lot of work carrying this team. 9 players only too, which is dangerous.

Edited by XPLOZ
  • 1 month later...
On 22/01/2018 at 12:46 PM, XPLOZ said:

The French Predictions : (I'm biased and supporting One Punch Ape)

1 Mkns

The two headliners (gb and zebra) are very good choices because they are known to be very involved in their psl team, in addition to winning their battles. Also, both are in the small council, so the administrative decisions will be biased af. He also drafted quite good players for not that much (thinking about kamimi for 2k who did well last season, Zymogen for 4k, RLotus for 6k...). Those players can do well, or can do bad, but with gb and zebra around I think that the first situation will happen. 

THE FUCKING PROPHETY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.