Suggestion on how to implement legendary pokemon

Background

So i have been playing this game for 6 years on and off and have never had a forums account. The suggestion i have for legendary pokemon is inspired by this pokemon game that was very similar to pokemmo that i played in like 2010 except that all the cities and gym leaders were original but the developer just shut it down randomly.  http://www.byond.com/games/naokohiro/pokemon

Suggestion

So my suggestion is to implement a system called "lost Pokemon". Where whenever you walk around, even when not walking in grass or caves there's a small chance to encounter "lost Pokemon" (of course not in buildings only outside) these Pokemon are usually rare or uncommon Pokemon that you can't find normally like ditto bagon etc (or you can just make lost Pokemon legendary only but the game i played included uncommon rares in it). Also included in this lost Pokemon rate is a small chance to encounter a legendary Pokemon that runs away after one turn even if it is a sleep or affected by a status affect. So you essentially have one try to get it with with normal legendary capture rates. Any damage or status effect done to it is carried onto its next battle until it is killed or captured. There is also a rotation of all the legendary Pokemon that repeats if one is caught or killed. So this satisfies the need of legendary Pokemon but also makes them extremely rare. It was very successful in the game i played on BYOND. unfortunately the developer for that game disappeared and stopped supporting the game when a lot of people including me very much enjoyed it. 

tl:dr make a system where you can encounter legendary Pokemon with a very low chance randomly while walking and they run away after one turn regardless of status effects and those carry on to each encounter until its killed or captured then it rotates to other legendary Pokemon.

Edited by CorporalHitman
3 hours ago, Kite said:

There is already a system in the works that will implement legendary pokemon. Also post your suggestion in suggestion box next time and you need 10 posts to post there :P

the 10 post minimum to post on the sugestion box feel like a bad joke to me becaus how many player like me only join the forum when they allready did everything in the story those 10 post minimum just feel like your forced to either shitpost or take your time and risk to forget your idea