Knock Off

Alright, thanks. On a side note, what would you guys suggest as a Gengar counter with knock off being out of the question? Gengar having levitate here doesn't give me much room for checking it.

Edit: I can't run a Tyranitar with my current team. I need something faster than Gengar but there aren't many options it seems. Open to creative ideas.

Edited by anheroin
5 hours ago, anheroin said:

Alright, thanks. On a side note, what would you guys suggest as a Gengar counter with knock off being out of the question? Gengar having levitate here doesn't give me much room for checking it.

Edit: I can't run a Tyranitar with my current team. I need something faster than Gengar but there aren't many options it seems. Open to creative ideas.

Scarf Tyranitar outspeeds?

10 hours ago, jpshadow said:

In gen 6-7 it is insanely OP and annoying. thank god we don't have it here !

Not OP, you have ways to counter it, Z moves and mega stones and also fairy types.

10 hours ago, anheroin said:

On a side note, what would you guys suggest as a Gengar counter with knock off being out of the question? Gengar having levitate here doesn't give me much room for checking it.

Ever heard of the mighty pink blob named Blissey? Place ice beam and he can't sub. And if you use calm mind, not only do you have a fun blissey but also he cries vs you.

17 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Not OP, you have ways to counter it, Z moves and mega stones and also fairy types.

Ever heard of the mighty pink blob named Blissey? Place ice beam and he can't sub. And if you use calm mind, not only do you have a fun blissey but also he cries vs you.

tbf Gengar vs Bliss kinda wall each other. The both have sets to deal with the other, but not exactly the ideal sets

3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

tbf Gengar vs Bliss kinda wall each other. The both have sets to deal with the other, but not exactly the ideal sets

If it' a pain split gengar it only walls CM blissey to some extent, I can duel you to show you the almighty meme blissey I like to use, it's pretty bad, not gonna lie, but has his niche.

15 hours ago, anheroin said:

Mandibuzz is pretty decent against Gengar unless Choice Spec Tbolt.