Game Activity is Low?

I have been in this game for a long time, but have not been active for the past year, maybe even more. Heard about Gen V and decided to try it out again.

Is it just me or game activity is very low? I only see about 5 pvp battles happening at any given time, while there has been about 20 back in the days.

I made a post in the trade forum. 3rd day and it's still on page 1. It used to go to page 2 withing a day and I would have to bump it up. 

Are less people playing the game? What's happening?

17 minutes ago, lVlusay said:

I made a post in the trade forum. 3rd day and it's still on page 1. It used to go to page 2 withing a day and I would have to bump it up. 

GTL has probably made the trade section of the forum less important.

23 minutes ago, frogbussoms said:

Maybe with three regions it just feels that way because the community is now split up a little more than it was with just two regions

Maybe, but I think pvp is for the entire game, not separated by regions. No? 

8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

GTL has probably made the trade section of the forum less important.

That's a good point. I still seems to have been more active a year ago, but maybe not.

If the game is as active as before or even more active, that's great! I left because I wasn't enjoying the meta back then. But with gen V and all the new pokemon, I have a good feeling about this. 

Now feeling it even more. I have 6 comps on GTL and non of them are bought for a week. That has never happened to me before, because prices my are decent. I have a thread on forums and haven't heard any offers at all. Also spamming the ingame trade chat and only received two offers for blaziken. Some of these comps are old, but I think things like starmie, breloom and etc. don't really get old.

16 minutes ago, lVlusay said:

Now feeling it even more. I have 6 comps on GTL and non of them are bought for a week. That has never happened to me before, because prices my are decent. I have a thread on forums and haven't heard any offers at all. Also spamming the ingame trade chat and only received two offers for blaziken. Some of these comps are old, but I think things like starmie, breloom and etc. don't really get old.

Out of curiosity? What do you call decent? Cause I've been selling comps all week, no problem, at what would be already slightly overpriced values. Also yes, avoid trade chat, mostly scammers, low ballers, 90% of the time, you're better off on the forum or ingame. Breloom isn't very popular, but starmie still is.