Feebas tiles

So last time I searched for that ugly fish, i found a feebas tile on my 15th try. It felt normal and not too time consuming. Now going back to get more it was hell. It is insane considering we have to search for only 6 tiles and they change place. in the Original Emerald it was very difficult, here on POKEMMO it is almost impossible to find it when you are alone. 

My questions are :

How long does a feebas tile last when you find it?

Can you get Feebas from the tiles above the waterfall in route 119?

Can we get Prism scale implemented? if not can we get Feebas in route 1 Unova? maybe have some tiles there or something.

Does anyone have a strategy for searching quicker? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by jpshadow

Forming a group is the best way to search for feebas, doing it alone is not recommended. 

They last 30 minutes after a shuffle before they reshuffle.  Its not when you find it but from the last time it shuffled.

You can, below the bike only bridge/rail thing. I don't believe there is a way to get to the water tiles above that and they don't spawn there anyway

4 minutes ago, jpshadow said:

The problem is no one is there on 119 trying to find it.Today was the first time i saw 6 people, because the GM was with us searching with us. in the end everyone got bored and left with 0 Feebas after 20 min.

if you're free this weekend, and you manage to grab a few more people, I'll join you and help you hunt, bit of a busy week for me tho, so might be hard to during week.

10 hours ago, jpshadow said:

The problem is no one is there on 119 trying to find it.Today was the first time i saw 6 people, because the GM was with us searching with us. in the end everyone got bored and left with 0 Feebas after 20 min.

right now might not be the best time to start a group hunt for feebas since the north pole is still here and is probably more interesting than hunting feebas. if you try to get a group in a week you will probably have more luck just send a few message in ch chat and global at a good hour

2 hours ago, JerbanieDisa said:

ye this is really annoying, i was there with me friend for like 3h and when we found him, after 1 euncounter he just reset his place xD

yup that is exactly what happened to me last night, i found one at the bot of the river and just after 1 feebas it disappeared and changed tile.

13 hours ago, xRdZiiiN said:

if u planning to try shiny hunt for feebas , let me know i will join u ~

XRDZIIN.

That what I was thinking ! :D maybe tomorrow night or during the weekend, i will contact you ! <3

23 hours ago, jpshadow said:

yup that is exactly what happened to me last night, i found one at the bot of the river and just after 1 feebas it disappeared and changed tile.

That what I was thinking ! :D maybe tomorrow night or during the weekend, i will contact you ! <3

If you do that can i join to?

• 6 months later...

Hello everybody I want to catch a feebas but doing it alone is impossible I have been trying for 2 weeks straight the reason I need a feebas is I am completing the Pokédex and I am so close to completing the hoenn dex but I just can find a feebas 

15 minutes ago, 2quqck said:

Hello everybody I want to catch a feebas but doing it alone is impossible I have been trying for 2 weeks straight the reason I need a feebas is I am completing the Pokédex and I am so close to completing the hoenn dex but I just can find a feebas 

Its always good try to ask on Global chat if anyone is up for feebas hunt. With more People finding and hunting feebas is easy. 

I will be later on too so I can join as well \o/