[LC] Accidental missing or on purpose?

21 hours ago, redspawn said:

Sneasel and tangela are actually way to strong to be LC aswell.

Imo there are other pokemon also way too strong... So it's best if i wait with breeding them, because big chances they wil get banned too, or will they not ban other little cups before they get usage statistics?

2 hours ago, athelstan said:

Imo there are other pokemon also way too strong... So it's best if i wait with breeding them, because big chances they wil get banned too, or will they not ban other little cups before they get usage statistics?

tell me one ''sweeper'' in LC that is stronger than sneasel, both stats wise, and utility wise. Even in main games, which was a little less restrictive than this, both sneasel and tangela were never LC.

Edited by redspawn
typo
1 hour ago, athelstan said:

Probably the main pokemon on my mind that might be too strong is Misdreavus, even without eviolite it's already a monster. But since pretty much noone is playing LC, it's hard to conclude all the things just from theory crafting.