[MOD] Sparkling Shiny Follower Sprites (incl. Gen 4 + 5 Sprites)

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I liked the 1.0 Unova sprites more and I had a copy of this mod lying around on my Google Drive, so I modified this mod by replacing the Gens 1-4 sprites with the ones featured in the 2.0 version and left the 1.0 Unova sprites as is (Zorua and Zoroark's size issue was already fixed on mine v:)—I also managed to fix the Rotom sprites issue that was on the 2.0 mod while I was at it. Here ya guys go 0;

Download Link:

https://mega.nz/file/4npTRaKI#PZtqSuemUbRGPFzJ_GbA8DA2GhjhgEzCCD9AjGVqCdk

Link to the 2.0 Mod I used: 

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, MGRazor said:

I liked the 1.0 Unova sprites more and I had a copy of this mod lying around on my Google Drive, so I modified this mod by replacing the Gens 1-4 sprites with the ones featured in the 2.0 version and left the 1.0 Unova sprites as is (Zorua and Zoroark's size issue was already fixed on mine v:)—I also managed to fix the Rotom sprites issue that was on the 2.0 mod while I was at it. Here ya guys go 0;

Download Link:

https://mega.nz/file/4npTRaKI#PZtqSuemUbRGPFzJ_GbA8DA2GhjhgEzCCD9AjGVqCdk

Link to the 2.0 Mod I used: 

Hi this is great, i just want to let you know that maybe if you have time to correct some missing sparkle, i found that shiny snover, abomasnow and croagunk for now. Would really appreciate if you update this mod ^^

16 hours ago, Natcholino said:

Hi this is great, i just want to let you know that maybe if you have time to correct some missing sparkle, i found that shiny snover, abomasnow and croagunk for now. Would really appreciate if you update this mod ^^

The best I can try to do is to get someone who has the modding experience/sprite-editing experience to fix them, I'm just a copy-paster/renamer lol

Edited by Guest
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, big fan of this mod, I pref the much more low key shiny indicator over the super shiny saiyan auras. However I'm having some visual glitches with it. Here's some examples on gyarados, gliscor, chandelure, and one mon I'm not sure. I also notice it a lot on hydreigon.
 Uc8wx8JFT5.png.1f066f516f62a15cdf8c28aa5e363e35.pngrM5oXsyOBD.png.b1129a6a95b915cbcd6e407d86d16d6d.pngsWAakmebe1.png.b2b891e7bbcbed193ea7104d554cda60.pngYeyvzOgaUv.png.38dee156e4debe271135b844b00d1d31.png
Any idea why this happens and if there's a fix?