[MOD] Sparkling Shiny Follower Sprites (incl. Gen 4 + 5 Sprites)

Hey Billa, as always nice job with this mod I'm really enjoying it for the most part. The only thing that's bugging me is you made gen 1-4 pokemon bounce a up and down a little like you did on the gen 5 sprites on the non-sporkly one. Without the mod most of these pokemon normally don't bounce like that. Imo this would be a bit better if they were the same as they normally are, just with the sparks. Other than that tho it looks pretty cool.

On a side note, a mod that makes the shiny sparkle animation appear before a shiny goes out in battle that would pair really well with this mod... something like this:

Shiny_Sandshrew_IV.png

5 hours ago, awkways said:

Hey Billa, as always nice job with this mod I'm really enjoying it for the most part. The only thing that's bugging me is you made gen 1-4 pokemon bounce a up and down a little like you did on the gen 5 sprites on the non-sporkly one. Without the mod most of these pokemon normally don't bounce like that. Imo this would be a bit better if they were the same as they normally are, just with the sparks. Other than that tho it looks pretty cool.

On a side note, a mod that makes the shiny sparkle animation appear before a shiny goes out in battle that would pair really well with this mod... something like this:

Shiny_Sandshrew_IV.png

The bouncing animation was added from the source we got the sprites from. To remove the animation from around 1200 pictures would be a lot of work. I could add it to the normal gen 1-4 sprites aswell (or release a other mod which adds it to it to all sprites, distinguish between normal and shiny to make it work with this mod).

A sparkling mod for battle sprites would be possible aswell, but technically it is only possible to add this effect over the whole battle, not just the begin.

But I'm sorry to tell you that I got something else to do for now. Maybe someone else would like to create a mod like this?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello i want to make a suggestion: 

that mod would be update some sprite 5 gen because  some of thats  are horrible xDD,  if u can update ur mod thanks for all friend,  i like the star a lot(Sorry for my english im spanish player i hope u understand me)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone having problems with the (non-sparkly shiny) other mod, with questions or just wondering, this is the only currently working mod for being able to see gen 5 followers (aside from @Flareon's super shiny mod).

Download it as a .mod file and drop it in your Pokemmo->Data->Mods folder. Then close your client (if it was already open) an re-open it.Before logging in go into the "Mod Management" option in the lower right and you should see it and be able to activate it. It should looks like this:

HUkX9gc.png

Check the empty box above "Delete Mod" to activate it and it should automatially restart your client. From then on you will be able to see both yours and others gen 5 followers. Enjoy.

If anyone has issues or questions feel feel to PM me in game or on forums: IGN awkways

Edited by awkways
More info + Pics
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm experiencing a bug on this mod. All followers seems to be working properly but when Zoroark is the chosen follower, then there's a glitch.

Imma send screenshots if you do happen to reply on my case. Thanks  

• 3 weeks later...