A CC a day, keeps the boredom away.

Laz

Question

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

Give us UU, Doubles and LC CC's please, you can decrease the prize if you want, doesn't matter as long as we get to play something after a long day irl.

man u should've at least hidden the team chat lol

edit : CC a day is definitly a good idea,keeps the game alive a little bit

Edited by AlitoFernando

Or maybe some pseudoCCs that dont need any tracking records whatsoever since I think that´s the reason they are not spammed more frequently. These are automatically either way so. Unless Im completely wrong about the reason for it, I and many other players would appreciate this.

UU and NU have already made a return this month, and Doubles never left.  At most I would be willing to add LC, but its not entirely up to me either.  Any more than that and you're crazy.  Sure the tournaments are automated in game but there is still setup being done behind the scenes for each and every one of them.

1 hour ago, Lazaro23 said:

UU, Doubles and LC CC's

Doubles is sad rn, at least for CCs, there were a few that were cancelled by the lack of players. 

I really think rewards could be somewhat reworked, I mean CC don't need to give only cash, could be something like a small amount of cash, and for example items that can be used for breeding like imagine, offer 500k cash and 60 everstones instead of 800k-1m, idk, different stuff that might attract other players who already have to much cash? Although everstones is most likely a bad example.

25 minutes ago, Munya said:

Sure the tournaments are automated in game but there is still setup being done behind the scenes for each and every one of them.

At least just double them.. ? next UU is in like 7 days, so maybe make it 2-3 days ? 

7 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Doubles is sad rn, at least for CCs, there were a few that were cancelled by the lack of players. 

Its fine, doesn't harm anyone. At worse* make it 32 then ?

7 minutes ago, redspawn said:

I really think rewards could be somewhat reworked, I mean CC don't need to give only cash, could be something like a small amount of cash, and for example items that can be used for breeding like imagine, offer 500k cash and 60 everstones instead of 800k-1m, idk, different stuff that might attract other players who already have to much cash? Although everstones is most likely a bad example.

500k + 60 everstones = 1.7m.

Welp, that escalated quickly.

Edited by Lazaro23
15 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

At least just double them.. ? next UU is in like 7 days, so maybe make it 2-3 days ? 

Its fine, doesn't harm anyone. At worse* make it 32 then ?

500k + 60 everstones = 1.7m.

Welp, that escalated quickly.

woops didn't even calc the value sorry. But yeah like I said, bad example, but for example 50 everstones, idk, something to keep people motivated, different rewards that can hold the same value.

yeah for sure 32 player doubles would be better rn I believe.

@Xatu what exclusiveness are you talking about? A tournament is a tournament and that's it, he's not asking for shinies daily.