[GUI] Theme Inspi'Collection

another possible Theme  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a theme inspired by Legend of Zelda? (Let your favorit zelda in a post)

2. 2. Would you like a theme inspired by Final Fantasy I??

Theme Inspi'Collection

1.Inspi'SAO

A theme inspired by the style of the SAO interface

Sreenshot

Spoiler

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

2.Inspi'P5

A theme inspired by the style of the P5 interface

Screenshot

Spoiler

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo2.png

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo1.pngSin%2Bt%25C3%25ADtulo.png

Downloads 

1.SAO:

Mega: https://mega.nz/#!PMwH1Bqa!ohjuxZ3Y3TPujUH_hlvmgF2c_ZNVfODdmYmbiyxKf_M

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1tf5jygd7nhjeh/inspi'SAO.rar?dl=0

2.P5:

Mega: https://mega.nz/#!CcJWSQaY!Zwe8dkSDKBSSD1wZayQFXzyAy0KEGneOTDyo5FTILMw

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzopz209c264pt8/inspi'P5.rar?dl=0

Instructions

+ Extract Folder to PokeMMO/Data/themes/

+ Restart or Open PokeMMO

+ click Menu

+ Go to Settings

+ select Interface

+ in Theme select Inspi'*

Edited by RyuujiHit
actualizacion
8 hours ago, Hexoutx said:

I want the P5 Download :^(

2 hours ago, asm0d said:

El de P5 se ve increíble espero que lo saques lo mas pronto posible :D

aún falta la "trainer card", "Breeding image", la imagen de titulo, todos los iconos y todo lo relacionado al Pc, ademas cambie el fondo de blanco a uguu (me parece que se ve mejor, de pronto saco una version negra y una blanca segun si les gusta la blanca que esta en las imagenes)

still missing the "trainer card", "Breeding image", the title image, all the icons and everything related to the PC, also change the background from white to black (I think it looks better, suddenly I get a black version and a white one according to if you like the white one that is in the images) translated by Google

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PandaAlfa said:

Any news on this theme? It's already been some time ...

estoy hospitalizado y en el hospital apenas puedo tener el telefono, se supone esta semana me dan de alta y iria a terminar el tema de inmediato, si no fuese por eso ya tendrian el tema literal solo me faltaban las tipografias o tipos de letra (hay algunas varias que son letra negra en fondo uguu y asi) ... en fin ... lamento la demora y no haberlo comentado antes jejejeje n.n

I am hospitalized and in the hospital I can barely have the phone, it is supposed this week I am discharged and I would go to finish the topic immediately, if it were not for that they would already have the literal subject, I only needed the typography or typefaces (there are some several that are black letters on a black background and so) ... anyway ... I regret the delay and have not commented before jejejeje n_n

Edited by RyuujiHit
Error
On 6/14/2018 at 8:56 PM, RyuujiHit said:

estoy hospitalizado y en el hospital puedo tener el telefono, se se esta esta semana me da de alta e iria a terminar el tema de inmediato, si no fuera por eso y tendrian el tema literal solo me faltaban las tipografias o tipos de letra algunas partes que son letras negras en fondo uguu y asi) ... en fin ... lamento la demora y no haber comentado antes jejejeje nn

Estoy hospitalizado y en el hospital apenas puedo tener el teléfono, se supone que esta semana estoy dado de alta y que iría a terminar el tema de inmediato, si no fuera porque ya tendrían el tema literal, solo necesitaba el tipografía o tipos de letra (hay algunos que son letras negras sobre fondo uguu y así) ... de todos modos ... Lamento el retraso y no he comentado antes jejejeje n_n

Oh wow, I hope you get better man, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Trumo1 said:

Bro, este el de sao tiene un problema. cuando el pokemon sube de nivel y va aprender el otro movimiento en la pantalla solo sale cancelar. no te da la opcion para poder elegir que cambiar.

Cuando este en mi casa corrijo ese error n.n (ya lo arregle en el de p5 pero se me olvido hacerlo en el de sao así si no fuese así le pediría a mi hermano que lo publicará xD)

• 5 weeks later...

I left the hospital (finally), I will publish the theme just correct the error of learning movements, I upload (today) but first I have to get to my house xD (give me a few hours)

by the way if when i publish it someone sees some error, say it as soon as you can (it happened so much that I do not remember what else was missing from the theme)

Edited by RyuujiHit
On 7/27/2018 at 11:05 PM, RyuujiHit said:
Recommendations:
Changing the options in the battle interface, they look a little bad as the format of the letters if they can be changed would be great.
Change the color of the background of the chat, since being both red costs to read a little and you put it in transparent also, otherwise the theme is great.
Edited by BoyOfSteel
On 7/31/2018 at 8:44 AM, BoyOfSteel said:

Recommendations:
Changing the options in the battle interface, they look a little bad as the format of the letters if they can be changed would be great.
Change the color of the background of the chat, since being both red costs to read a little and you put it in transparent also, otherwise the theme is great.

Im think about change the chat background but i havent ideas xD 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:54 AM, Crakeruser said:

Español: Esta bien SAO pero el tipo de letra que tiene sao cuando estás en combate casi no la logro ver la que está abajo.

FOTO ----> "Aquí"

English: It's okay SAO but the font that has sao when you're in combat almost did not get to see the one below.

Photo ----> "Here"

Im working in that this weekend i gonna work con that