Jump to content
MaatthewMLG

[Sig] Matt's Signature Shop

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dibbzzz said:

I know you're not doing these anymore, but if you ever come back, I'd rly appreciate it as a relatively new player ;-; Taking my chances and leaving it here cause I freaking love LeZenor's one!!

 

Name: Dibbzzz

Type of artwork: Animated Sig Pls <3

Color: Green/Dark Green/Black?

7CuMzEV.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Name: Bakugo

Team: Rise

Render/Character: Katsuki Bakugo in his hero costume

Type of artwork: Signature

Color: Up to you

Edited by Leviticus

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Leviticus said:

Name: Bakugo

Team: Rise

Render/Character: Katsuki Bakugo in his hero costume

Type of artwork: Signature

Color: Up to you

qvOhtLD.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hey can you make me a similar sign that Zenor, with "Mkns" and a Nidoqueen or a Blastoise (or both)

Share this post


Link to post
Linfanz   

Hey could I also have one like Mkns and Dibbz with a Shiny Steelix please.

IGN: Linfanz

Team Name: LËM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   

Same I'd also love one like mkns and dibbz. Shiny Archeops and red / orange text.

Ign: Goku

Team: läva

Edited by Goku

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SteveDerBaum said:

I'd take one like Mkns and Dibbz, with "Baum" and a sceptile

oWJCwj6.gif

 

35 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Hey could I also have one like Mkns and Dibbz with a Shiny Steelix please.

IGN: Linfanz

Team Name: LËM

  

PYvsjXQ.gif

 

24 minutes ago, Goku said:

Same I'd also love one like mkns and dibbz. Shiny Archeops and red / orange text.

Ign: Goku

Team: läva

jbmBpj1.gif

 

im bad i know

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
6 minutes ago, MaatthewMLG said:

oWJCwj6.gif

 

PYvsjXQ.gif

 

jbmBpj1.gif

 

im bad i know

Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
TohnR   

Hey there ! I see you're doing some nice stuff here :O I'm new on PokeMMO forums so I thought it would be cool to have some banner. 

I'd like something similar to Linfanz.

IGN : TohnR (caps R is important)

Team Name : LËM

Pokemon : Mega Manectric (or) Shiny Arcanine

If the text effect or font can be changed to something more electric-looking I'd take it. 

Thanks in advance ! 

Share this post


Link to post
AkileshX   

Name: Aki

Team: LEM

Background : any dark theme to match mega manectric

Render (Pokemon): Mega Manetric

 

thanks pm me your ign when done 

Share this post


Link to post
Haazuu   

 

22 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

oWJCwj6.gif

 

PYvsjXQ.gif

 

jbmBpj1.gif

 

im bad i know

Can I have one of this with a Honchkrow?:3

Edited by Haazuu

Share this post


Link to post
Pug   

Name: Pug

Team: Straw Hat Pirates [CREW]

Render/Character: Pug

Type of artwork: Signature

(Example below)

Color: Red

Share this post


Link to post
Diano   

Tu t'es bien amélioré depuis l'ouverture de ton shop.

Franchement, c'est très beau ce que tu fais.

Du coup je me disais, si tu as le temps et si tu en as l'envie, est-ce que tu pourrais faire une nouvelle signature pour moi s'il-te-plaît ?

 

Name: Diano

Render/Character: Elicia from Shichisei no Subaru

Type of artwork: Signature

Color: Something it suits with my profile photo if possible

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Diano said:

Tu t'es bien amélioré depuis l'ouverture de ton shop.

Franchement, c'est très beau ce que tu fais.

Du coup je me disais, si tu as le temps et si tu en as l'envie, est-ce que tu pourrais faire une nouvelle signature pour moi s'il-te-plaît ?

 

Name: Diano

Render/Character: Elicia from Shichisei no Subaru

Type of artwork: Signature

Color: Something it suits with my profile photo if possible

nqDhh6n.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.