Hey guys!

Hey guys and happy new year!

On the internet i go by the name Ziviz, but my character here is called YonasMedY. :) Im somewhat new to PokeMMO but been playing the normal games since i was 5 (now soon 22) and I'm currently looking for a "team"(guild) to talk to and ask questions/discuss competitive strategy. I completed the Unova playthrough within my first 2 days of playing and just reached the Elite Four in Kanto within 4 days. 

I'm super competitive as i used to be a semi-pro League of Legends player for 4years. This is also why the competitive part of PokeMMO is my main focus and I've already started to collect some pokemons for my first team so i can jump onto the ladder and into the tournaments asap :). So is there any guild or just someone who'd like to help me out with my questions and someone to hang out and chat with while playing? :)

I've never really been active on forums but i figured this could be a good way to try and get to know some people to play with! See you all around ingame!

// YonasMedY / Ziviz

1 hour ago, YonasMedY said:

Hey guys and happy new year!

On the internet i go by the name Ziviz, but my character here is called YonasMedY. :) Im somewhat new to PokeMMO but been playing the normal games since i was 5 (now soon 22) and I'm currently looking for a "team"(guild) to talk to and ask questions/discuss competitive strategy. I completed the Unova playthrough within my first 2 days of playing and just reached the Elite Four in Kanto within 4 days. 

I'm super competitive as i used to be a semi-pro League of Legends player for 4years. This is also why the competitive part of PokeMMO is my main focus and I've already started to collect some pokemons for my first team so i can jump onto the ladder and into the tournaments asap :). So is there any guild or just someone who'd like to help me out with my questions and someone to hang out and chat with while playing? :)

I've never really been active on forums but i figured this could be a good way to try and get to know some people to play with! See you all around ingame!

// YonasMedY / Ziviz

Good evening YonasMedY, I hope you enjoy your experience at PokeMMO!

If your interested in watching YouTube channels that relate to PokeMMO, then I have a channel selection just for you (your the first person that I marketed my channels for this brand new year)!

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Helping you navigate through the story while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff.

Spoiler

Roy Rogers Incorporated is pleased with the progress on reviving the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel. As of right now, RRI is testing out the capabilities of new editing software. There are two places where RRI is going to insert this new piece of technology (once the Hoenn Walkthrough is complete on the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel): Roy Rogers News (tournaments) and a future Unova Walkthrough series!

You may ask, "why is this software important?" That is a good question, the software that I plan on using will bump up the quality to HD or High Definiation giving viewers a better experience!

Thank you for your time, RRI

29 minutes ago, YonasMedY said:

RIP Indeed, was a great experience. Only good memories and no regrets from there though! :)

props to you tho man. never had the mental fortitude to make it past d5 :^(

and you know, welcome to mmo and stuff

Edited by DeadGorilla

Welcome, glad to see someone with strong motivation to become a comp player.

For any questions regarding competitive play, I'm sure @OrangeManiac would be more than happy to help.

He's been in the Tier Council and has written a bunch of guides on competitve pokemon for a few years now.

As for teams, there are a few competitive English speaking teams such as AURA, VVVV and LYLE active at the moment.

I suggest VVVV, as that's the team I'm in right now and that makes me totally not biased /s

Disclaimer: Pokemon Comp play is quite often rng reliant, more than Hearthstone, almost comparable to poker, so prepare for unlucky losses.

2 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Welcome, glad to see someone with strong motivation to become a comp player.

For any questions regarding competitive play, I'm sure @OrangeManiac would be more than happy to help.

He's been in the Tier Council and has written a bunch of guides on competitve pokemon for a few years now.

As for teams, there are a few competitive English speaking teams such as AURA, VVVV and LYLE active at the moment.

I suggest VVVV, as that's the team I'm in right now and that makes me totally not biased /s

Disclaimer: Pokemon Comp play is quite often rng reliant, more than Hearthstone, almost comparable to poker, so prepare for unlucky losses.

Thanks, glad to be here!

Yeah well, competing is in my blood and i already have full national pokedex on the normal games so the MMO aspect and playing some real battles instead of showdown is why I'm here ;) 

VVVV Sounds great, how do i apply to join? :D

I've already played countless hours of competitive pokemon on pokemon showdown so i know all the basics, i just need some people to discuss strategy and teambuilding with. Also, poker is my income nowadays while i study at university and I've been legend on HS multiple times so I know everything about rng and variance ;)

Hey there!

We've got a league of legends club for PokeMMO(it's not official by any means) so if you want to join hit me up: 

I would love to experiment with you and see if an ex-pro can carry the likes of @GeneralVenican - it's not an easy feat.

Anywho, good luck on your journey. Of course if you've got questions I may be able to help(I used to do that comp stuff you see, before becoming CM and all).

• 1 month later...