Squirtle

PokeMMO's Official Discord Server

Squirtle   

Welcome to PokeMMO's Official Discord Server

We have created a public Discord server specifically for PokeMMO Trainers. You will now be able to join and chat with other trainers via chat to enhance your experience here at PokeMMO. You will need to wait 10 minutes before you can participate. While you wait, please take some time to read through the rules.

Invite Link

https://discord.gg/KrQ6WmP

Discord Rules

1. While using the Discord server. The Code of Conduct and Terms of Service will still be in effect. Breaking any of these rules will result in your removal from the server, and if it is deemed necessary, the consequences of your actions may also affect your in-game character.
  2. Do not use inappropriate usernames or impersonate other users.
  3. There are different channels for different languages. Please use them appropriately. Anything that doesn't belong in the right channel will be removed. If you continue to use the incorrect language in any channel, this may result in your removal from the server.
  4. Do not spam or harass other users or staff members.
  5. Although staff members are usually available on Discord, it is not an ideal place to seek support for issues you may encounter while playing the game. Please instead use the forums.
    1. If you are having difficulty with the game client (freezes, crashes, etc), please post in Support Request.
    2. If you have found a bug, please post in Bug Reports.
    3. Reporting players breaking the rules can be done in Player Reports.
    4. If you believe that you have been wrongfully banned in-game, please post in Ban Appeals.

Channel Usage

• #welcome - The home page where all rules will be displayed.
  • #announcements - For important announcements such as links to change logs or important changes made on forums etc.
  • #support - A place that you can post in if you need help with trade evolutions etc or have questions regarding the game.
  • #discord-suggestions - This channel can be used for suggesting features/text channels to make the server more enjoyable. Please do not suggest in-game features here - please instead post them in the Suggestion Box.
  • #english/portuguese/spanish/french - The general text channels. These will be used to chat with other players and members of staff. Please use the correct languages in these channels at all times.
  • #event-announcements - Will be used for official event-related reminders etc.
  • #events-chat - Can be used for event-related discussion.

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

Welcome to PokeMMO's Official Discord Server

We have created a public Discord server specifically for PokeMMO Trainers. You will now be able to join and chat with other trainers via chat to enhance your experience here at PokeMMO. You will need to wait 10 minutes before you can participate. While you wait, please take some time to read through the rules.

Invite Link

https://discord.gg/KrQ6WmP

Good morning Squirtle, you just broke the first Roy Rogers News alert! Stay tuned to my report!

Perry   
34 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Why delete doc's post tho?

Can we not have any other discords than your official one?

You can't share unofficial Discord / TS servers outside of the Multimedia section. 

This thread isn't an exception. 

Akshit   
On 1/1/2018 at 10:48 PM, Squirtle said:

You will need to wait 10 minutes before you can participate

600 seconds is too less, make it 666

got on discord. used bot. muted for about half a hour so far. none ever said "dont use the bot" until after i was muted and its not in the rules. kinda salty especially since all the mod shit is only mods can use + "?ignoreroles" is a thing.

this kind of shit really makes me question using your services.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:11 PM, fredrichnietze said:

got on discord. used bot. muted for about half a hour so far. none ever said "dont use the bot" until after i was muted and its not in the rules. kinda salty especially since all the mod shit is only mods can use + "?ignoreroles" is a thing.

this kind of shit really makes me question using your services.

You aren't the only one.  Moderation on the Discord server seems to be arbitrary and overtly player-hostile from what I've seen.  People go on there and don't say a word because of how crazy things have gotten.  Even walking on eggshells doesn't work.
If you want to meet with people, best to do so in-game or via forums and just stick to your own Discord servers instead.

Malorne   
On 2/11/2018 at 6:15 AM, Daedalus007 said:

You aren't the only one.  Moderation on the Discord server seems to be arbitrary and overtly player-hostile from what I've seen.  People go on there and don't say a word because of how crazy things have gotten.  Even walking on eggshells doesn't work.
If you want to meet with people, best to do so in-game or via forums and just stick to your own Discord servers instead.

Yeah, i don't think trying to dictate how people should talk to one and other is a good ice-breaker. good luck next time.
EDIT: If you think discord and forums are toxic, prepare to lose all your faith in humanity when u hop onto the game, especially channel chat.

Edited by Malorne

IDKPRO   

Am I banned? :,( 

Link is expired.. I think..

Can I request for unban? All I did was admit my mistakes that no one knew I did.[I think that was the reason]

Actually I am not sure if I am banned.

Kizhaz   
50 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

Am I banned? :,( 

Link is expired.. I think..

Can I request for unban? All I did was admit my mistakes that no one knew I did.[I think that was the reason]

Actually I am not sure if I am banned.

You're free to post a ban appeal https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/37-ban-appeal/ regarding your situation