[MOD] 3DS Pokemon Cries

This mod replaces the cries for the Gen 1-5 Pokémon with their cries from Sun and Moon specifically. 

Pikachu's 3DS cry is a part of a separate mod from the rest. Both mods are compatible with each other.

Downloads
3DS Cries

Pikachu's Cry

Comparison examples of Kanto Cries:

Spoiler

All cries are included, however not all have the right file name. The Pokémon that don't have cries are just alternate forms of legendaries that aren't obtainable yet. I will properly include them and update the mod if someone notifies me as to what they should be.

Cries from Random Talking Bush.

Feedback is appreciated.

Edited by Apemon7
Reorganized and slightly changed formatting for clarity
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, Apemon7 said:

Pokemon Cry modification is not supported on android if that is the platform you are using.
Otherwise just tested on windows and works fine.

Is it going to be adapted for android? I'm using on windows but I'd love to have it on android too ^^ 

11 hours ago, escrevierrado said:

Is it going to be adapted for android?

@escrevierrado

I'm not the best person to ask something like that. A developer on the android team would be best to ask about that. I just hope it comes at some point.
As of right now I have the mod installed on my android client so that if an update with that feature releases, then there is no hassle to install another mod. It's already there and ready to go.