Tentacruel Gen V UU

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Also, I am pretty sure it doesn´t. 

Lastly, even if it could, it couldn´t.

Snorlax rekts it apart with body slam and laughs at everything tenta throws at it (Besides scald burn but there is rest)

Tenta can somewhat try to 1v1 scrafty if lucky, but never switch against one. Crunch hurts, and even if tenta gets lucky enough with a burn, Scrafty´s ability may just heal it

Houndoom is the most countered of those three but still, not with a timid tentacruel.

So, if you are willing a mon to counter something like those 3, pick something else.

1 hour ago, pachima said:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Also, I am pretty sure it doesn´t. 

Lastly, even if it could, it couldn´t.

Snorlax rekts it apart with body slam and laughs at everything tenta throws at it (Besides scald burn but there is rest)

Tenta can somewhat try to 1v1 scrafty if lucky, but never switch against one. Crunch hurts, and even if tenta gets lucky enough with a burn, Scrafty´s ability may just heal it

Houndoom is the most countered of those three but still, not with a timid tentacruel.

So, if you are willing a mon to counter something like those 3, pick something else.

about scrafty i mean the careful bulk up ones with haze i can rese the stats but i guess it get outclassed by milotic, but im seeing it many times in ou too.. on snorlax yea, i forgot about thick fat and the para haxx thing

Just now, DarylDixon said:

about scrafty i mean the careful bulk up ones with haze i can rese the stats but i guess it get outclassed by milotic, but im seeing it many times in ou too.. on snorlax yea, i forgot about thick fat and the para haxx thing

Scrafty still wears tenta down with repeated crunchs.

Milotic, on the other hand, is a nice reason to run tentacruel, since even hp electric milo sets have trouble getting rid of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.