[UU] Do UU Remember Me? (Saturday 13th January)

KaynineXL

tumblr_ml4cmnA1E61r8suc9o1_500.gif

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 UU | Bracket

Date & Time

Saturday , 13th January | 9pm GMT - 4pm EST

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

Banned Moves

Spoiler

Baton Pass

Synchronize

Foul Play

UU Ban List (Subject to change)

Spoiler

Dugtrio

Cloyster

Gengar

Chansey

Starmie

Gyarados

Kubotops

Dragonite

Azumarill

Wobbuffet

Scizor

Skarmory

Kingdra

Blissey

Tyranitar

Pelipper

Breloom

Torkoal

Salamence

Metagross

Lusario

Hippowdon

Magnezone

Gliscor

Mamoswine

Excadrill

Conkeldurr

Archeops

Reuniclus

Jellicent

Darmanitan

Ferrothorn

Chandelure

Haxorus

Mienshao

Bisharp

Hydreigon

Volcarona

First Place Prize

krookodile.gif

*Level 40*

GIFT Krookodile

Your choice of nature, four moves, with IVs 3x31 & 3x30

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

1 hour ago, Lazaro23 said:

why isn't it shiny

Good question. Firstly, we're waiting on a green light to use shiny Unova comps, right now while they're very limited we don't want to disturb their rarity. Secondly, the community is divided in the sense that there's a whole bunch of people that really do like the perfect non shiny comps, heck there's even some people that go as far to say the shiny variants are not useful because they're not perfect.

I personally prefer to win a shiny reward, but I understand other players have different opinions and it would only be fair to deliver what they want too. There's another UU thread out right now with a shiny reward if that floats your boat. It's linked above.

59 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Good question. Firstly, we're waiting on a green light to use shiny Unova comps, right now while they're very limited we don't want to disturb their rarity. Secondly, the community is divided in the sense that there's a whole bunch of people that really do like the perfect non shiny comps, heck there's even some people that go as far to say the shiny variants are not useful because they're not perfect.

I personally prefer to win a shiny reward, but I understand other players have different opinions and it would only be fair to deliver what they want too. There's another UU thread out right now with a shiny reward if that floats your boat. It's linked above.

the developers cant "expand" (to say somehow) the options of choice of the prize?

selectionable shiny / no shiny (with their corresponding iv combinations as they are now)

selectionable speed 0(for trickroom mon), 30(for hidden power), 31

and other shits like that? im not talking right now obviusly, but at some time in the future

36 minutes ago, Nawe said:

the developers cant "expand" (to say somehow) the options of choice of the prize?

selectionable shiny / no shiny (with their corresponding iv combinations as they are now)

selectionable speed 0(for trickroom mon), 30(for hidden power), 31

and other shits like that? im not talking right now obviusly, but at some time in the future

Yes it's something they can do, and I would love for the rewards I use to be more customisable and give more options to the players.

As with all updates, they take time which is probably like gold dust to the devs right now considering they're still adding core parts to the game such as important moves and items. I'm not aware if it's in their to-do list right now, but I hope so just like you.

10 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Yes it's something they can do, and I would love for the rewards I use to be more customisable and give more options to the players.

As with all updated, they take time which is probably like gold dust to the devs right now considering they're still adding core parts to the game such as important moves and items. I'm not aware if it's in their to-do list right now, but I hope so just like you.

it would be really great,  some day

• 3 weeks later...