GTL listing fees and days

Riesz

Question

I appreciate the max listing fee, coz I once lost 3.5m for posting a 1x31 weedless for 70m

I would like to suggest the following method for gtl listing.

1. Pokemons/Items are charged at a fee per day, determined by their listed price.

(may need max/min)

2. There is no de-listing day as long as the player could afford those fees.

3. To prevent excessive amount of money being vaporated, the player may store money into the system, purely for paying the daily listing fees.

4. In the case where the money stored is not enough, part/all of listed items will be delisted.

3 answers to this question

Read it wrong lol. Anyway:

Charging a fee per day would be kinda unfair since market value changes in a month. I like more the system of just paying a fee for listing, although I do feel like the fee is too small for the excess of trolls.

Edited by FlaFlaPT
Wrongly answered.
On 30/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, Riesz said:

1. Pokemons/Items are charged at a fee per day, determined by their listed price.

I'd rather have a button, to extend all, when they don't sell, especially due to the fact that when you're with mass pokemons in GTL, lets say 500+, losing money daily would be highly inconvenient.

9 hours ago, redspawn said:

I'd rather have a button, to extend all, when they don't sell, especially due to the fact that when you're with mass pokemons in GTL, lets say 500+, losing money daily would be highly inconvenient.

the rate could be alter tho, since the max 25000 is for 30 days now, just divide it by 30 and that shall be max charge per day