Event and Cash

Auraziads

Question

I think it would be nice if the Developers gave 100 Cash or 500 cash as a New Year or Christmas gift because this Christmas is not very enjoyable and it is very annoying until it is almost the same event so it would be good if you gave 100 cash or 500 or even even if they create a new event, I do not know if you will like it or not, remember that this is MY suggestion

Acho que seria legal se os Desenvolvedores dessem 100 Cash ou 500 cash como presente de Ano novo ou Natal pois esse natal não to curtindo muito é bem irritante até alem do mais é quase o mesmo evento então seria bom se dessem 100 cash ou 500 ou até mesmo criarem um evento novo, Eu não sei se vocês irão gosta ou não mais lembrem que essa é a MINHA sugestão

Edited by Auraziads

36 minutes ago, Roundabout said:

Its just 500 RP, once in a year. I doubt it'd make the economy crash or make the devs lose hundreds of dollars. If anything, it'd make the playerbase slightly happier and more likely to donate

500 RP to a few thousand players WILL have negative influence on the economy and WILL lose the devs hundreds (more in the ballpark of thousands) of dollars.

Why would someone be more likely to donate after receiving free RP?

9 hours ago, Auraziads said:

Already realized that never have Headphones from time to time in the GTL or have several other items that will not be for sale as well, so I made this suggestion to get a little easier for the Poor

Yetto gave you the answer I would give. Everything can and will be sold, if what you offer is fair.